Gonna take the plunge

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
So since my arrival here ive come to realize i have without a doubt found my lifes hobby, i have literally been obsessed with plants as long as i can remember. I grew up about 20 miles from downtown LA a socal resident for 24 years, as a dinker i have very early memories of my grandmother, gardening and growing veggies and fruit trees in our backyard, so naturally i emulated her and played with all of her shit i was cloning weeds at like 3.5 yrs old, as i grew up growing a garden was just normal.Fast forward to 2008 moved to oklahoma, same deal growing veggies, but our weather is crap so i self taught indoor hydro for my peppers, did that for a season or 2 now its 4 yrs later and my love of growing has gone haywire with bud.Then i find this place, wow now i know im on the right track, ive always had 2 strains in mind since way back in my highschool days, so ive been an aspiring chucker for most of my life lol. Now to today and my long winded biography😁😁😁, i am without a doubt going to be trying my hand at some chucking with any and all assistance i can get from all you scholarly gentlemen.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Plans from way back are a cross between banana kush and white russian, just sounded good and its been in the back of my mind for 20 years now.second is something crazy i thought of i wanted to make a strain that makes the clock fly, ive smoked a lot of diff strains and 2 stand out for me in the area of "holy shit its lunchtime already" zone so i wanna cross lemon og with hindu kush and call it wormhole, and then i have my practice girls now to work as well gsc x cherry pie should be a good learner, gonna have to reverse one and get some pollen, an area is already in the works.Seeing all the magic you all are doing has got me all fired up all over again so thanks for the unintended motivation guys