GLO

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I may have gotten burned by this guy. Been about a month, haven't heard a thing. Won't respond to emails. Sucks
That's hurt I considered ordering a few times but it's been a long time hearing of people Getting burned. If that many people are saying it for that long this dude is just out robbin folks.

Reactions: raz

raz

That's hurt I considered ordering a few times but it's been a long time hearing of people Getting burned. If that many people are saying it for that long this dude is just out robbin folks.
Yeah I'll wait a couple more weeks. If i don't hear a response I'll have to do a charge back. Not something i want to do, but how hard is it to respond to an email?

Meatman

Meat Master
I’ve ordered from there probably 10 times in the past 2 months and have got my order in 5 days on average everytime that’s weird

raz

I’ve ordered from there probably 10 times in the past 2 months and have got my order in 5 days on average everytime that’s weird
Yeah I'm not sure what the issue is. I did send in a money order - which he cashed. It was made out to "flavor creator" so I highly doubt it was stolen. I have heard of people sending in cash and him saying the package showed up empty. I'm going to let it ride for a while longer, but it's annoying... to say the least.

raz

I stupidly made two cc orders last week, so worst case scenario I'll have to chargeback those, but I'll still be out 300 on the money order. Live and learn i guess.

Meatman

Meat Master
Ya I’ve paid with mesh or something all my orders I did have one that took like 2 weeks and I emailed him because I never got any confirmation than like 3 days later I got a shipping confirmation and I had my seeds the next day but the rest have all been good....good luck I hope it works out....what did you order

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Just made another order from GLO last weekend. Ordered from him many times and always got my stuff. I've never sent cash/MO to him tho. Heard the same stuff about him stealing it.. He's a fuckin whackjob for sure. Those IG stories are insane and obvious lies Some of it was just plain embarrassing. Unfortunately for us, he has the CHEAPEST beans in the game. I'm sure eventually he will take a bunch of money and close shop. Ghost us all. It seems like his MO. I don't really like to gamble but I have with him and the odds are good so far. Ride her till she bucks ya.