Glad to be here

Victor80m

Hi, thanks for accepting me into your group guys.. I’m fairly new to cannabis and I want to grow my own meds. Having a little hard time getting beans tho, if anyone has any to spare it would be gladly appreciated. I’m a USNavy disabled veteran with ptsd, anxiety, depression, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel in both hands. Have had bone fusion surgery on my neck and surgery on right knee also. So with all this issues I turned to cannabis over this summer. Thanks to the VA I was into opioids for 8 years and finally Kicked it a year ago. It I still needed something to help me out which is why I turned to cannabis.. thanks and glad to be here

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm also a vet who has to deal with anxiety and depression. Just be very aware that cannabis is not the answer for a lot of people who have anxiety and, in fact, can make it worse. I can barely smoke what I grow anymore, have shifted over to smoking/vaping CBD hemp flower instead, and only consume weed on the weekends. If I have weed all week it really screws with my anxiety. The CBD Hemp Flower would be a lot better for pain relief, too. If you want to try growing quality CBD Hemp Flower then I would recommend checking out Hoku Seed Co because they have some nice strains, his prices are pretty low, and he throws in extra seeds. I ordered 40 regular seeds for $30 and he sent me double the seeds. For great quality cannabis seeds at lower prices I would recommend County Line Genetics or EsosSeeds. There are some people here who send seeds out to people who need them but I just wanted to list some more affordable options for you in case nobody is able to help you out.

Victor80m

I'm also a vet who has to deal with anxiety and depression. Just be very aware that cannabis is not the answer for a lot of people who have anxiety and, in fact, can make it worse. I can barely smoke what I grow anymore, have shifted over to smoking/vaping CBD hemp flower instead, and only consume weed on the weekends. If I have weed all week it really screws with my anxiety. The CBD Hemp Flower would be a lot better for pain relief, too. If you want to try growing quality CBD Hemp Flower then I would recommend checking out Hoku Seed Co because they have some nice strains, his prices are pretty low, and he throws in extra seeds. I ordered 40 regular seeds for $30 and he sent me double the seeds. For great quality cannabis seeds at lower prices I would recommend County Line Genetics or EsosSeeds. There are some people here who send seeds out to people who need them but I just wanted to list some more affordable options for you in case nobody is able to help you out.
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it