Getoffmypollenchuck

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Hey man, hope your doing well? How did your cbd oil project turn out?
I'll tell you I'm not the best one for identifying smells but I'll do my best. First off this girl smells absolutely amazing to me. It gives me a wedding crashers vibe with a sweet vanilla , berry chem thing going on maybe some "dough" in there too. . Strong and pleasant. Hard frosty , purplish buds.
Going to start next week on testing.... with my favorite strain of all time Hazemans Fat Purple. Hoping for a fun ride this grow.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey man, hope your doing well? How did your cbd oil project turn out?
I'll tell you I'm not the best one for identifying smells but I'll do my best. First off this girl smells absolutely amazing to me. It gives me a wedding crashers vibe with a sweet vanilla , berry chem thing going on maybe some "dough" in there too. . Strong and pleasant. Hard frosty , purplish buds.
Going to start next week on testing.... with my favorite strain of all time Hazemans Fat Purple. Hoping for a fun ride this grow.
I am doing well, thank you! I hope you are too.

The CBD oil I made from the Suzy Q is working great. It’s not as strong as the LP stuff I was buying, so I have to take more, but it still works. It’s been saving me roughly $90 a month since March-ish. I have maybe about a half ounce of the Suzy Q left which should get me through a few more months. I just wet some Greenpoint Cherry Wine seeds to replenish my supply of CBD weed.

I’m horrible at describing smells! Usually I come down to “it smells like weed”. LOL.

I hope you’re going to journal your project so I can follow along.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
I am doing well, thank you! I hope you are too.

The CBD oil I made from the Suzy Q is working great. It’s not as strong as the LP stuff I was buying, so I have to take more, but it still works. It’s been saving me roughly $90 a month since March-ish. I have maybe about a half ounce of the Suzy Q left which should get me through a few more months. I just wet some Greenpoint Cherry Wine seeds to replenish my supply of CBD weed.

I’m horrible at describing smells! Usually I come down to “it smells like weed”. LOL.

I hope you’re going to journal your project so I can follow along.
Congrats on the oil, Cherry wine is one of the all time greats and you should fine some good stuff in there.

Going to be my first journal so hopefully the community takes it easy on me ..lol.

Appreciate the follow as well.🙏🙏🙏

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Ok..going to start germing hopefully this weekend.
I don't know about you guys but with limited space , I'm always struggling to nail down what I want to run. Definitely running my gelato cross but everyone who tries my Pineapple Sorbet loves that shit( not to mention was a absolutely a pain in the ass to trim with a high leaf to bud ratio). However.....that MF plant had hermie issues. Got it as a clone but from what I have been reading, lots of people running into that issue and also that afficiando French connections other strains running into hermie issues. I crossed that with the Raspberry Ak I got , but wouldn't those plant from those seeds also be prone to hermies?
Probably going to run at least 1 of my Skywalker OG S1's (Pimp Daddy) from bred by 42. Worried about herms with that at well.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
Well folks been trying to get this show started and it's been nothing but disaster after disaster. Sitting here with 102 fever from this fricken covid as it's run its course with every family member of the last 2 weeks and I'm the last 1 to get it. However I'm not letting all this get me down. I'm doing this damn journal if it kills me or I don't die first.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Well folks been trying to get this show started and it's been nothing but disaster after disaster. Sitting here with 102 fever from this fricken covid as it's run its course with every family member of the last 2 weeks and I'm the last 1 to get it. However I'm not letting all this get me down. I'm doing this damn journal if it kills me or I don't die first.
Oh man! I hope you feel better soon!

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
get well soon, that shit[covid] is a real bitch !

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Get well soon that shits been making the rounds at work, killed off several of them most younger than me...

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
First off ,thanks to everyone 🙏 for supporting my journal and best wishes on recovery from my 2nd round of covid. I got my tent tidied up and upgraded my lights to 4 Timber cobs. Everything looks sooo clean and tight. Lovin it.
Soaking now:

Gelato 33 x Raspberry AK
Pineapple Sorbet x Raspberry AK
Bubba Kush x Blue God = Blue Bubba
Bubba Diagnol x Purple Punch - Purple city genetics

I love that Bubba Diagnol however I was always told it was Bubba Kush x Triangle Kush..... However that's not the case. Its actually Bubba Kush x (ecsd x True og). According to PCG on IG.
I don't need to hype Hazemans Bubba kush cut as it speaks for itself in many reviews.
This grow is just about having some fun with some pollen chucks and getting some quality Bubba in my med cabinet:)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
First off ,thanks to everyone 🙏 for supporting my journal and best wishes on recovery from my 2nd round of covid. I got my tent tidied up and upgraded my lights to 4 Timber cobs. Everything looks sooo clean and tight. Lovin it.
Soaking now:

Gelato 33 x Raspberry AK
Pineapple Sorbet x Raspberry AK
Bubba Kush x Blue God = Blue Bubba
Bubba Diagnol x Purple Punch - Purple city genetics

I love that Bubba Diagnol however I was always told it was Bubba Kush x Triangle Kush..... However that's not the case. Its actually Bubba Kush x (ecsd x True og). According to PCG on IG.
I don't need to hype Hazemans Bubba kush cut as it speaks for itself in many reviews.
This grow is just about having some fun with some pollen chucks and getting some quality Bubba in my med cabinet:)
2nd round this year? Who'd you piss off? 😁

Hope you get through it quickly because it kicked my ass for close to 2 weeks.

GetOffMyNutes

CBD Yoda
2nd round this year? Who'd you piss off? 😁

Hope you get through it quickly because it kicked my ass for close to 2 weeks.
Actually caught the first round in February 2020 , was sick for 4 months with that one. This one seems like a bad flu, nothing as bad as the first time. Still , shit sucks big time. Fucking man made Virus built for the purpose of Biological warfare.