Get your buds out for the boys

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have been smoking some fine weed of late...The finest in the land. I know..An old BM guy keeps wanting to know if i can spare some...lol

The top left hash is the strongest i have EVER had. I have been smoking it for 2 days...is it 2020?

I think i might have smoked 1 gram over the 2 days. LOL...S A F !

This is the GHOAT !!! Time to clean out that Gandalf Pipe and go contemplate.....
20191227_083118.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Skunky VA hash. And the buds themselves...the flowers. I have seedy ass buds so i have to go through it and every time i roll a couple of doobs i get finger hash i chew off.

@Schwaggy P PLEASE MAKE MORE SEEDS OF THIS ! :D Fantastic hash

Come to think of it there has been no bad hash. But some leave you thinking..for like an hour about stuff like...

did you know that every one of you are tying your shoes backwards....its true.

Skunky VA hash for the win.

Seeds are over...i am on the other side. But those skunky VA X Welchie seeds...i have 4 soaking to see what happens.

So that is skunky VA hash....my wife just laughs..she often then asks....so are you telling me you like your grow room?

Last edited:

DustyDuke

I got you bro. You and @yougrowyourway will get some of em when they're done.
Couple of boys I liked alot. One SB leaner, one 91.
Really nice structure and stem rub is ripe. Lol.
View attachment 38515
Couple of fantastic girlies to pair them with. One also of each leaning for these two. A third is still in veg, and a clone of the SB leaning girl.
View attachment 38516
The pairings being done I'm following Schwaggies recommendations, he sure knows his plants.
Very nice mate quality

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Crown Jewel by Golden Lion gen. F2 by @J.James
IMG_4963.JPG
After one grinder-full and tapping it out -
IMG_4967.JPG
It smells like gunpowder and is sticky as hell but that keif is not gummy at all. Brushes right off. There was so much of it I thought I would get cute and pack some in the cone. I got about a half inch of flower packed in, then put about a quarter inch of keif in. Don't do that LOL.
IMG_4971.JPG
I may have gotten some vaping effect out of it when I started, but as soon as the fire got close it turned into a smoldering hash-plug. I had to pull that part off and put it in a bowl 🥴