Genetic drift?

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
Took cuts of my top four plants and noticed the Raspberry Boogie (third column from left) is growing funky.
20230507_191311.jpg

After three reveg cycles these clones are growing differently that before. I'm hoping they'll figure it out after a transplant.

Here's a closer look
20230507_191454.jpg
20230507_191530.jpg

Anyone ever encounter this? Was there a remedy or should I start over?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A re-veg makes new wierd growth. Nothing to do with the genetics or drift - they all do that. And I'm sure that three generations of it will take it's toll.

Maybe try letting them grow out for a while and then taking some veg clones and see if they start looking normal after a bit?

D

Deleted member 2835

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
The tiny bit I've been able to enjoy was lovely. It smells like mixed berries and fuel. The taste is floral and fruity but not overly sweet. It helped take the sharp edges off joint pain and left me smiling.

Popped six seeds 2020 and got one female. I'm going to pop the rest of the pack this season to make more seeds and pollinate the top cuts from last year.

It's good enough for me to keep a cut alive for three years (but again, I know nothing about connoisseur level bud like a lot of the regulars around here.) I take care of the bottom of the curve.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

Fiddler's Green

Just a regular vato
She's done it three times and getting ready for season four. This weekend the rest of her siblings are getting soaked to make bulk seed her included. After that she can retire and I'll have a bunch of fresh starts to play with.