General Hydroponics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
the trio is pretty cheap and stable.

I was thinking of checking out the 1 part powders...veg and bloom powder.

Anyone use this line?

The price is very attractive.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
the trio is pretty cheap and stable.

I was thinking of checking out the 1 part powders...veg and bloom powder.

Anyone use this line?

The price is very attractive.
I know it's been awhile since you asked, but yeah I use maxigro and maxibloom. I'm probably not the best person to rate nutrients but it has been working fine for me. Easy to use especially if you mix powder with warm water first or do like me and shake the piss out of it for a few seconds and let it sit for 10 minutes. My water out of tap starts at 80 ppm and 8.1 ph, I put recommended amount per gallon and it comes out around 650 ppm and 6.5 ph. I also add terpinator to flowering plants. It's funny you were thinking about switching from the trio and I was looking up what others are using in flood n drain.

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
I tried it. Wasn't my thing. Dyna-Gro all the way!!

you know where to send the check caroline :alien:
I looked at dyna gro. I use their protekt now.That might be what I use next. Switched from mega crop v1 to maxi. I have a month or so left of this bag and some mills nutes to try. What did you not like about it if you dont mind me asking? I feel there is something lacking but my plants seem fantastic. 🤷‍♂️

I looked at dyna gro. I use their protekt now.That might be what I use next. Switched from mega crop v1 to maxi. I have a month or so left of this bag and some mills nutes to try. What did you not like about it if you dont mind me asking? I feel there is something lacking but my plants seem fantastic. 🤷‍♂️
It didn't work for me. Especially in flower. I had a lot of problems with their nutes. Either burning or plants dying to quickly.