Gen Patton's Grandsons threw their hat in the ring

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A "blood and guts" cultivar would be interesting

Farms helping vets is something I hope to see become mainstream. Maybe the VA will get right someday.
On the other side of the coin you have wealthy elites using the dad/grandpa connection to get into an industry that has very little to do with dad/grandpa.

I'm not reading that one of the kids was travelling the world collecting cultivars and breeding/growing for decades. They just had their first harvest.

The story is about the tax write-off option they chose which is an admirable one - but like you said, a few others have already done that. They aren't lobbying in DC or anything. It's more like - show me a pro ball player that has not started a charity (or become a spokes-person for one) to offset the taxes on their multi-million-dollar contracts.

If I'm a skeptic - fuck 'em. Military gave me that too ;)

Streetpro09

Tester
On the other side of the coin you have wealthy elites using the dad/grandpa connection to get into an industry that has very little to do with dad/grandpa.

I'm not reading that one of the kids was travelling the world collecting cultivars and breeding/growing for decades. They just had their first harvest.

The story is about the tax write-off option they chose which is an admirable one - but like you said, a few others have already done that. They aren't lobbying in DC or anything. It's more like - show me a pro ball player that has not started a charity (or become a spokes-person for one) to offset the taxes on their multi-million-dollar contracts.

If I'm a skeptic - fuck 'em. Military gave me that too ;)
Was kinda thinking the same thing. I didn't read the article yet but my first thought was, wonder what their grandpa would think. 🤔 maybe he smoked? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Everyone tries to use their relatives prominonce when it'll benefit them. Can't say as where i blame them.

Does seem like an odd association though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Was kinda thinking the same thing. I didn't read the article yet but my first thought was, wonder what their grandpa would think. 🤔 maybe he smoked? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Everyone tries to use their relatives prominonce when it'll benefit them. Can't say as where i blame them.

Does seem like an odd association though.
If they got to harvest on their first grow then I assume that they hired an actual grower. General Patton was cool - his kids didn't do a damn thing but get born as far as I can tell. So tell me who the breeder is or what genetics they are playing with.

So I clicked around and it looks like just a dispensary that happened to have a harvest and can sell their weed too.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Try to find a copy of the movie Patton. The special features have his biographer give the his family background during the movie. He was a badass and really interesting man (worked his ass off) and anyone of us could relate to his upbringing. His wife's background is where he gains a lot of prominence. Bet you didn't know but Patton hunted Poncho Villa down.