Gelato x Cherry Pie

Jim Haddar

I also had a spider mite outbreak in my grow area! I decided not to resort to a No Pest Strip this time. I ordered some predatory mites. I even used a mini vac to vacuum the fan leaves, just to harass the SOBs. And I sprayed everything with spinosad, insecticidal soap or neem.

According to what I read, these beneficial mites will stay in the grow area even if they eliminate all the unwanted mites. Anyway, fingers crossed because I never tried beneficials before.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I also had a spider mite outbreak in my grow area! I decided not to resort to a No Pest Strip this time. I ordered some predatory mites. I even used a mini vac to vacuum the fan leaves, just to harass the SOBs. And I sprayed everything with spinosad, insecticidal soap or neem.

According to what I read, these beneficial mites will stay in the grow area even if they eliminate all the unwanted mites. Anyway, fingers crossed because I never tried beneficials before.
Welcome back and good luck.

Jim Haddar

Those are no where near ready to harvest after 4-5 weeks of flowering.

Can I ask why the 13 hours of light? 12 hours is the norm.
13 hours because I read an article in some scholarly journal c. 1983 that said the extra hour leads to a measurable increase in THC production. Sorry I can’t give a citation. I have always used a 13-hour cycle to flower.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
13 hours because I read an article in some scholarly journal c. 1983 that said the extra hour leads to a measurable increase in THC production. Sorry I can’t give a citation. I have always used a 13-hour cycle to flower.
Interesting 🧐

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
You mean the original bro science guys?? Fuck em.
I think Ed’s books are good for beginners but mostly because they are easy for beginners to understand. George/Jorge has rubbed me the wrong way for a long time. I don’t know if it’s because he changed his name to sound more Hispanic, or if it’s just because he’s more “bro sciencey” than others, but I just trust his info less than others.