Gelato Seeds

GLG

Mixed reviews out there among the interwebs. Rolled the dice and ordered Sundae Driver and Grape Ape. Shipped next day and arrived with no issues. Just wondering if anyone has run anything from them and how it turned out.

Trippyzebra

People on rollitup have grown their seeds and they have hermed. Sorry to say most say they are scammers honestly the strains they claim to have alone tell you that. I got scammed too before I found glo seedbank go to his website if you want legit strains from legit breeders.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
HSC Stabilized gelato BX3. Absolute monster of a plant. Other notable strains are archives dolato and sleeper is anything from BredBy42. London Bridges Falling Down is amazing however Watermelon Zkittlez x Gelato 45. There are 2 main gelato stains 33 and 41. The 41 being the stabilized but not as strong as the 33 however 33 has the herm and rarity price going for it.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
More gelato history here and the gelato aka sunset sherbet in London Bridges.

Metatron

Gelato Seeds Seedbank is legit. I love their Alien Tech x Dosidos, MAC, and Apple Fritter. So gassy and ridiculous trichomes. Tried other strains and they were on point too, never had a single herm. Unfortunately, rollitup is riddled with haters promoting their backyard buddies seeds, but Gelato Seeds gets their seeds from the same main distributor that Crop King, Rocket Seeds, Seedsman, Seed Supreme, and ILGM, which are the highest ranking banks online. Ive worked in the shipping dept of one of these banks and word gets around. Can't hate on a relatively young seed bank with strains that are what they say they are, ship fast, and when you do the math, they are the most affordable. Will be putting in another order today; this guys seeds are amazing and I like to support an honest, affordable, and legit seed bank like Gelato Seeds.

Streetpro09

Tester
Gelato Seeds Seedbank is legit. I love their Alien Tech x Dosidos, MAC, and Apple Fritter. So gassy and ridiculous trichomes. Tried other strains and they were on point too, never had a single herm. Unfortunately, rollitup is riddled with haters promoting their backyard buddies seeds, but Gelato Seeds gets their seeds from the same main distributor that Crop King, Rocket Seeds, Seedsman, Seed Supreme, and ILGM, which are the highest ranking banks online. Ive worked in the shipping dept of one of these banks and word gets around. Can't hate on a relatively young seed bank with strains that are what they say they are, ship fast, and when you do the math, they are the most affordable. Will be putting in another order today; this guys seeds are amazing and I like to support an honest, affordable, and legit seed bank like Gelato Seeds.
This reads like an add. ILGM has good seeds? Thats news to me. How do you know gelato gets their seeds from the same place? Are you the owner of gelato seeds?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
This reads like an add. ILGM has good seeds? Thats news to me. How do you know gelato gets their seeds from the same place? Are you the owner of gelato seeds?
Yup, that reads like a post from someone at the company. I’m pretty sure ILGM and Crop King get their seeds from those bulk seed companies in Spain, based on what I’ve found over the years, so I don’t think that’s a good thing.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yup, that reads like a post from someone at the company. I’m pretty sure ILGM and Crop King get their seeds from those bulk seed companies in Spain, based on what I’ve found over the years, so I don’t think that’s a good thing.
I agree - they are exceptionally average. Reliable bulk for slinging, but not for repeat customers unless it's the 80's again and there's a weed shortage.

I had a small herd of ILGM beans as my starting point in this hobby. I think I gave them away or something...

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I had a small herd of ILGM beans as my starting point in this hobby. I think I gave them away or something...
You did…you sent them to me 😁
The only ones I tried so far were the Super Skunk but the seeds didn’t germinate. I started out with ILGM and the best flower I grew from them was their Purple Haze. It was nice and frosty and had a really strong smell of grapes and turpentine. I’ve never had the original Purple Haze, though, so I have no idea if it’s even close to it.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Welcome new member!

Yeah I got burned by ILGM too. They were the first seeds I ever bought online. 20 of GDP and 20 of GSC. I had great germination rates but the smoke from the plants was average at best. Some of it was terrible prob due to my inexperience growing indoors. They certainly weren't what was advertised either. My buddy grew out the last few I had outdoors. I gave him a mix of 8 plants and he kept 3. All turned out to be lemon skunk-ish mids.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Matt Riot has an IG livestream on youtube calling out posers and scam artists still in the business. Had me shifting some of the seeds in my seedbank from "can't wait to run" to "beware".

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You did…you sent them to me 😁
Yup - I know LOL
I promise they were stored properly. I had several of my "10+10free" Superskunks fail to launch - which got me some different strains in the replacement. I think it was 6 beans out of 10 that were duds. Their Northern Lights was menthol trash like smoking a newport. Silly me I placed another order before I got smart.

My feelings won't be hurt if they continue their journey to another beginner in need of practice seeds :)

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yup - I know LOL
I promise they were stored properly. I had several of my "10+10free" Superskunks fail to launch - which got me some different strains in the replacement. I think it was 6 beans out of 10 that were duds. Their Northern Lights was menthol trash like smoking a newport. Silly me I placed another order before I got smart.

My feelings won't be hurt if they continue their journey to another beginner in need of practice seeds :)
I didn’t notice menthol in The Northern Lights I grew from them. Mine had more of a sweet pine and earthy flavor to it l.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I didn’t notice menthol in The Northern Lights I grew from them. Mine had more of a sweet pine and earthy flavor to it l.
Who knows what they actually sent me?
their replacement beans are in 5-packs. I got 5-GDP and one Northern Lights. I learned cloning on the "NL" because it was my only bean of that strain. Kept the trait in the clones. Not too high and a menthol tobacco taste. I smoked for 30 years and never liked menthol. If I was out and bumming one I'd say "thanks, no" to a menthol.