Gear-- Hats, T-shirts?

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Not sure where to put this. "For Sale or Trade" forum says equipment and related only.

Just wondering do any of the seed breeders/sellers/sponsors, or the site yet have Ball Hats, beanies, T-shirts or Hoodies available?

Would be proud to show off some of that gear. Even if mostly the wife and the animals would see it :p.
Still waiting on Paul at DCSE to get his stuff back up.
I realize there are no ads here, but would be cool offerings for a thread.
@ -Red, Amos, Heisen, Eso and the like.

Also, besides purchasing beans from the various "banks or seed Co's" is there any way to help support the site (if that is even needed)
Donate? You can pm me that, if its available, but not yet open for use publicly. thanks :)

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Heisenbeans does have a cool logo, would make a great shirt or emblem on a hat.
Same for the 3Thirteen and Briscos. Probably a couple others I havent thought of as well.
And yeah CP too :) None so obvious and obnoxious that I couldnt comfortably wear them here in small town redneckville usa.

yup Thanks Heisen, I plan on trying out one of your varieties on my next GPS order.

jpcyan

Really Active Member
Just want to send a big Thank You!, to a very "kind" and generous "Paradise" site Supporter and the Misses!
I haven't yet asked permission to name names , but love it my friend(s)! and just wanted to share.

Received this very nicely made, witty, and very clever T-shirt, and I will be proudly sportin' it all around town ;)
Ya'll make this place what its all about.

Thanks again to Heisen for providing this great community. And to all the Admin, Mods, supporters , contributors and members.

grabyourballs.jpg
Balls in hand ;)