Gassy strains....WTF

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hi

What is an example of a gassy strain that is a normal over the counter varietal ?

I think I have only ever had bad chemdog grown by Aphria when they really sucked at it.

I am trying to see if i want to get a gassy strain to give it a go. I know it means more seeds but i gots to know...

Blaze

Really Active Member
Hi

What is an example of a gassy strain that is a normal over the counter varietal ?

I think I have only ever had bad chemdog grown by Aphria when they really sucked at it.

I am trying to see if i want to get a gassy strain to give it a go. I know it means more seeds but i gots to know...
Although i havent ran into a really heavy gas type smell in my grows i do see people commenting on some chem being gas,. So id say look into some stuff from lucky dog seed,skunk va,top dawg gear and there may be some others that i didnt mention that i am sure others will chime in that have experiences with gas. Hope this helps and happy hunting bro.🤙🏾

JWM2

Yeah for like two years when I wasn’t growing I couldn’t buy anything but sour d and og kush. Now I avoid those strains like the plague. Haha. I had a sour d pheno Chocolate Diesel that I just culled about three months ago after a few rounds. My clients liked it but I had to make a decision to cull it for more space for better yielding strains.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Chems and OG's rule supreme in fuel and gas.
Yeah for like two years when I wasn’t growing I couldn’t buy anything but sour d and og kush. Now I avoid those strains like the plague. Haha. I had a sour d pheno Chocolate Diesel that I just culled about three months ago after a few rounds. My clients liked it but I had to make a decision to cull it for more space for better yielding strains.
I've seen some crazy yields where Sour Diesel was one of the parents.
Example:
Screenshot_20190525-214432_Instagram.jpg

This Sour ChemDeLaChem looks to fit my personality. I have 2 packs of these, I'll be starting a pack shortly.