Garbage disposal

Why are u typing here!? Seriously!? its super easy to get folks to reveal their true colors when u do EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what the norm is! I was right in my hypothesis about my concerns! Say ANYTHING U WANT to rationalize it! You can't stop me from dojng what best for this cultivar, acting like cocky ROCKSTARS from pollen chucking AINT IT! The morality police think they have it figured! If u only fuken knew! Your to easy! I can see you explaining to guys how u were convinced u had to tell on them right!? Pathetic

Skeet Kuhn Dough

5th-level Mage
"Why are u typing here!? Seriously!? its super easy to get folks to reveal their true colors when u do EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what the norm is! I was right in my hypothesis about my concerns! Say ANYTHING U WANT to rationalize it! You can't stop me from dojng what best for this cultivar, acting like cocky ROCKSTARS from pollen chucking AINT IT! The morality police think they have it figured! If u only fuken knew! Your to easy! I can see you explaining to guys how u were convinced u had to tell on them right!? Pathetic"

I'm gonna have to use this as copypasta somewhere.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
"Why are u typing here!? Seriously!? its super easy to get folks to reveal their true colors when u do EXACTLY OPPOSITE of what the norm is! I was right in my hypothesis about my concerns! Say ANYTHING U WANT to rationalize it! You can't stop me from dojng what best for this cultivar, acting like cocky ROCKSTARS from pollen chucking AINT IT! The morality police think they have it figured! If u only fuken knew! Your to easy! I can see you explaining to guys how u were convinced u had to tell on them right!? Pathetic"

I'm gonna have to use this as copypasta somewhere.
Honestly last conversation I had with a person like that was a drunk indigenous person downtown after the bars closed , I couldn't understand a fucking thing that guy was trying to say. To be fair He probably had problems with My Southern drawl