Gage Green Group

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
Ive looked at there gear over at hemp depot.
I don't know much about them either and never see anyone do a grow report ... but the price for there gear is outta this world imo which makes me stay away. Well that and no reports on there gear.
I have spent $$ on some strains I have but they are proven strains....Ghost Train Haze and Original Bruce Banner to mention a couple.
But if anyone knows about GGG id like to hear.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I've heard some bad stuff about them. But I also have a cut of mendo breath that usually steals the show next to other really nice plants....

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Gage was really big when I started my account on riu in 2013. The ggg thread was full of drama like no other, lol. They hit big with grape stomper and a couple others but lost their minds with prices so I think folks lost interest? Or they lost genetics? Cant remember but they got lost in the rat race and are now trying to comeback around.

I AM

I lost an original pack of grapestomper...smh. I waited years to snipe a pack & finally won a auction off cannazon. Didnt get to pop 1 single bean. #drama (((!!@$#*)) I held those beans for 4 years.

I still have an original pack of
Headway = purple alien og x joseph og from the greenpool. Solid stuff. I MIGHT have a {purple alien x joseph} X {raspberry kush x TK} #ShaWING!!

I want to dig into their new gear...hercules etc. Last time i checked in they had just drop the 1st OGKB. That was really how i got HeadWay. Skunkie here??

We'll see...oh shit, I still have 3 Charity Og...Ocean Beach x Joseph Og. They came from single seed centre so I hope they are legit. They where pretty stand up back in the day...still kinda careful. Like i said...we'll see.

18B

Master of Mayhem
Banned
I ran a bunch of their stuff. They also used to have a pretty active forum. I still have some of their gear stashed along with other stuff of JoJos via Hazeman.
Yes...they went to JoJo on his death bed to ply his genetics from him with heroin...real nice...
They are a joke...Jason is a fag and keyplay is his top...
Sure you can have good genetics to roll out with when you steal them from a dead man.

Now1more

Super Active Member
I personally don't know, but I do know a larger grower who simply put it as... waste of money.