Fuck Highlife Scambank

Tman42

Insanely Active Member
Warning, do not use highlife seedbank (www.highlifeseedbank.co.uk) as they sold me fake seeds. I was looking on their site about 5 months ago and opened up the OGRaskal genetics page and noticed they had WhiteFire OG seeds for sale. I know it had been a few years since those seeds had any releases so I emailed and asked if they really had them. Dude (Jay) tells me he was cleaning out a personal stash fridge and that they were legit. I email him again to confirm as it seemed fishy but I guess I just wanted more WiFi beans as i lost my keeper a couple years ago. Once again he tells me ya they have been in a fridge the whole time and are legit. I spend $200 and order 2 packs and yes they were fake. I posted the picture of the packs on IG and asked if anyone had ever received packs like that and OGRaskal himself responded and said they had never used that packaging and font. Jay would not respond to any more emails from me and deleted my order from my account. I can still get to a previous order but he went in and erased that one so it didn't happen lol. Well fuck Jay and fuck highlifeseedbank, do not buy from this fuck and his fake ass seeds!

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Warning, do not use highlife seedbank (www.highlifeseedbank.co.uk) as they sold me fake seeds. I was looking on their site about 5 months ago and opened up the OGRaskal genetics page and noticed they had WhiteFire OG seeds for sale. I know it had been a few years since those seeds had any releases so I emailed and asked if they really had them. Dude (Jay) tells me he was cleaning out a personal stash fridge and that they were legit. I email him again to confirm as it seemed fishy but I guess I just wanted more WiFi beans as i lost my keeper a couple years ago. Once again he tells me ya they have been in a fridge the whole time and are legit. I spend $200 and order 2 packs and yes they were fake. I posted the picture of the packs on IG and asked if anyone had ever received packs like that and OGRaskal himself responded and said they had never used that packaging and font. Jay would not respond to any more emails from me and deleted my order from my account. I can still get to a previous order but he went in and erased that one so it didn't happen lol. Well fuck Jay and fuck highlifeseedbank, do not buy from this fuck and his fake ass seeds!
That sucks man. There’s some shady people in seed game and some really good folks as well..You just have to do some research before you buy. Good luck on your next seed purchase,,,I would recommend looking into Heisenbeans or some Chuckers Gear and Brisco County Genetics

pHup

Dihydrogen
The site lets get through ordering even tho they don't have the gear in stock. He never debited the paymemt thankfully but..because they didnt cancel the transaction properly I couldnt use what little credit I had on the damn card for 7 days until the transaction lapsed.
Yep...total waste of fkn time.

Watch out for that address. I noticed it came up for 2 other canna related products. Many faces...but the same mailing address.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
The site lets get through ordering even tho they don't have the gear in stock. He never debited the paymemt thankfully but..because they didnt cancel the transaction properly I couldnt use what little credit I had on the damn card for 7 days until the transaction lapsed.
Yep...total waste of fkn time.

Watch out for that address. I noticed it came up for 2 other canna related products. Many faces...but the same mailing address.
Sorry to hear about that. theres a list of verified seedbanks over on the reviews section that could point you in the right direction

Do the research. To many ppl in this "business" trying to scam or get over on somebody.