Fruit Loops CBD

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I just bought 1/2oz of Fruit Loops flower from Nature's Purpose CBD and it is by far the best CBD flower I've ever smoked and vaped. Super sticky and the exhale has just a hint of what a bowl of dry Fruit Loops smells like. Does anyone happen to know any seed banks that carry these seeds? I'm pretty sure whoever grows for Nature's Purpose is getting their seeds from Rocket Seeds. I may have to splurge and buy from them, just because I like this strain so much, but a 5 pack of fems is $65 + $20 shipping which is crazy for CBD seeds. I can't tell if they are in the US, or not, but I would assume not since they are charging $20 to ship 5 seeds.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I just bought 1/2oz of Fruit Loops flower from Nature's Purpose CBD and it is by far the best CBD flower I've ever smoked and vaped. Super sticky and the exhale has just a hint of what a bowl of dry Fruit Loops smells like. Does anyone happen to know any seed banks that carry these seeds? I'm pretty sure whoever grows for Nature's Purpose is getting their seeds from Rocket Seeds. I may have to splurge and buy from them, just because I like this strain so much, but a 5 pack of fems is $65 + $20 shipping which is crazy for CBD seeds. I can't tell if they are in the US, or not, but I would assume not since they are charging $20 to ship 5 seeds.
Real natural flavor! That would be nice, I have had nothing but sprayed on flavor/scent from the types I tried, I vape and still get a harsh acid hemp finish, I like to use cbd at bedtime, I have grown 4 different strain all were very similar in smell and taste, let me know if you get a lead please, good growing.....

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Real natural flavor! That would be nice, I have had nothing but sprayed on flavor/scent from the types I tried, I vape and still get a harsh acid hemp finish, I like to use cbd at bedtime, I have grown 4 different strain all were very similar in smell and taste, let me know if you get a lead please, good growing.....
I haven’t had a chance to see if they sell the seeds, or not, but @FarmerBob801 told me the breeder is Diesel Hemp.