Fox farm

When I used bottled nutrient I liked the Sensi line from Advanced Nutrients. Have you tried doing an organic soil grow with just top dressing with compost and dry amendments? I switched over to that over a year ago and I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever go back to bottled nutrients.
I have used stuff like that blood meal bone meal on the inside grow I had set up in my closet šŸ¤£ but outside I found critters like to dig for the blood meal I believe... Nest year I plan on having a fence for those issues and absolutely love growing as organic as possible

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have used stuff like that blood meal bone meal on the inside grow I had set up in my closet šŸ¤£ but outside I found critters like to dig for the blood meal I believe... Nest year I plan on having a fence for those issues and absolutely love growing as organic as possible
I started with them, and it works. It is mostly salt based though, so you get out what you put in. The Big Bloom is fine, mainly a processed compost tea but it is organic. The other two will kill any real organic stuff you attempt so don't waste money mixing the two. If your terp thing is working for you cool, but i would lean towards making something yourself or going with full on chellated goodies since you are doing that anyway. Botanicare has a line of the sweeteners that are cane sugar (I think) based that I have used with no bad results. They have video's you can watch to see if it's for you. A few have flavors that are derived from plant esters like grape or citrus or something. Did it work? :unsure: who knows

I see lots of people have problems with the FF liquid nutes. I'm not a fan. Big Bloom is the only one I'd use, but I'm growing organically. Their dry organic nutes look good though.

I don't like that they sell decent organic soil and then sell you bottles of salts to pour on it. Makes sense though, since they want you to keep buying new soil each time, lol.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
There was a flick called Crazy People back in the day where they hired people from a nuthouse to write advertising campaigns. They just erased all the bullshit and told it straight.

ā€œMetamucil. It helps you go to the toilet. If you don't use it, you get cancer and die.ā€
"Volvo, We're boxy but we're good"
ā€œPorsche, it's a little too small to get laid in, but you get laid the minute you get out.ā€
"Paramount Pictures presents ā€œThe Freakā€. This movie won't just scare you, it will fuck you up for lifeā€

There was a flick called Crazy People back in the day where they hired people from a nuthouse to write advertising campaigns. They just erased all the bullshit and told it straight.

ā€œMetamucil. It helps you go to the toilet. If you don't use it, you get cancer and die.ā€
"Volvo, We're boxy but we're good"
ā€œPorsche, it's a little too small to get laid in, but you get laid the minute you get out.ā€
"Paramount Pictures presents ā€œThe Freakā€. This movie won't just scare you, it will fuck you up for lifeā€
I think my ex made me see that. Ya it scared me for life.