Forum Cut

larf

Who has a nice cut of forum gsc.
I never ran any genuine GSC, just knockoff seeds. Then I started seeing it come through in certain Cannarado crosses and it was beautiful. After I get done with my current pheno hunt I'm going to start looking for all of the classics. Then I'll be down to trade.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I never ran any genuine GSC, just knockoff seeds. Then I started seeing it come through in certain Cannarado crosses and it was beautiful. After I get done with my current pheno hunt I'm going to start looking for all of the classics. Then I'll be down to trade.
I personally didn't dig the Forum. It's good smoke but I think its power is in its breeding rather than its smoking. I haven't tried anything it's crossed with yet that wasn't at least a little better than the GSC.

Dee

I personally didn't dig the Forum. It's good smoke but I think its power is in its breeding rather than its smoking. I haven't tried anything it's crossed with yet that wasn't at least a little better than the GSC.
I’ve never ran it, but I’ve gotten the pleasure to smoke it a few times. It really blew me away. Hands down my favorite smoke.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Having grown up and lived in laa laa land I question if I have ever had a legit clone my last clones came with russet mites as a freebie! Sure I quarantine, it sprayed it dunked it but russets are the devil!, I am about done licking my wounds and thinking about a clone again like a drunk with a hangover I said "never again" to clones after my freebie experience but I am thinking a legit Mac cut would be sweet I think I could keep one alive