For ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜of the crying in the sink.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Where is the 2l comp?
Wassup with that ?
It was removed because the op was sending out mass messages and performing industrial sabatoge. Impossible to delete those messages without doing a spam clean sweep. I apologize to whoever got caught in the crossfire.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I put it back but the op ain't coming back ever. I have been nothing but fair to these guys. I never had an issue with what anyone else here did but I wont allow moderators to ban people for silly shit, post memes behind trolling threads and like post that are derogatory to other users.
Thanks for having our backs. Damn I sent one of the "banned" about 60 of my seeds. What, you reckon he sold them? Not sure what was done since this is the only forum I go to.
We need a list of the "walking banned" lol

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Thanks for having our backs. Damn I sent one of the "banned" about 60 of my seeds. What, you reckon he sold them? Not sure what was done since this is the only forum I go to.
We need a list of the "walking banned" lol
I'll throw in some rare stardawg corey cut regs and a pack of purple gelato to the winner.
I dont twist anyone's arm to force them.to do shady ass shit
When someone brings shit to my attention I cant ignore it. Amos posting private conversation content on other forums. Doxing will result in immediate ban. Those people tend to come back to there pms to screenshot and collect info to use against others. Not happening here. Jesse was prob a good dude but he got caught up in some shit.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
for 2nd place i will put in 2 packs of regs...1 pack of Greenpoint and 1 pack of canuck seeds regs that were up originally (northern lights).

Jesse is a grobro and if you traded seeds with him he has honor to do as you agreed to..100%
A lot of the dudes will trade fairly or honor your request..they just got caught up in it too.

I was not involved...I will not get involved and i am not going to bring it up anymore..

And I am only going to steer it to the finish to get it finished...:D Jesse was awesome at running them.

And i will be staying here as my official place to hang my camera... I respect Heisens right to do as he sees fit with something he pays for...

I also get what started it all...it just snowballed into what it became and thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I'll throw in some rare stardawg corey cut regs and a pack of purple gelato to the winner.
I dont twist anyone's arm to force them.to do shady ass shit
When someone brings shit to my attention I cant ignore it. Amos posting private conversation content on other forums. Doxing will result in immediate ban. Those people tend to come back to there pms to screenshot and collect info to use against others. Not happening here. Jesse was prob a good dude but he got caught up in some shit.
I sent them to be split with Heathen. He asked him if he could grow them out and heathen said he could, so that's all I know.
Funny how so much "trouble" encompasses this plant , still to this day.
Crazy times!