Flowering lighting schedule. 13/11, 12/12, 11/13?

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Just recently came across this topic while researching. What's everyone run/recommend for a light schedule during flowing and why? More bud, better resin production, gets the plant to finish faster, etc?? Would prefer responses only from experience and not what you've heard please.
To run lights at 13/11 u need a far red light tht u put on a couple mins before lights turn off and leave it on for 7mins and ypur plants fall asleep 2 hours earlier so u can hav extra 2 hours light. So u could run 14/10 if u was brave enough but i wasnt n stayed with 13/11

GCG

Dinosaur
I like to change from 12 / 12 to 11 / 13 around week 6. I use a 315 and a Kind 750 over small area so I also start to dial down the LED a little. Use New Millennium and switch to organic feeds for last couple weeks before flush too.

iShatterBladderz

Cannabis Connoisseur
To run lights at 13/11 u need a far red light tht u put on a couple mins before lights turn off and leave it on for 7mins and ypur plants fall asleep 2 hours earlier so u can hav extra 2 hours light. So u could run 14/10 if u was brave enough but i wasnt n stayed with 13/11
Was there noticeable benefit to running the extra hour of light? Ive been thinking of using one but cant find a whole lot of info in regards to how much of a difference it makes.