Flowering - Heisenbeans Genetics - Wedding Cake S1

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Website strain info via - Heisenbeans.com

Wedding Cake is one of the most sought after strains on the market today. Created by JBEEZY, these connoisseur grade flowers are very potent and also easy to grow. A powerful combination of Triangle Kush crossed with Animal Mints, Wedding Cake boasts a high THC content consistently coming in at 25 – 30% and under optimal conditions has reached past 30%.

Wedding Cake is Indica dominant; therefore it has a shorter flower time than a sativa, however, the longer you take her the more “gas” you get. Flowers will tantalize your senses with sweet smells of vanilla cake batter and a flavor to match, however, don’t let the aroma fool you; this strain will have even experienced consumers talking about it. Aside from its potency Wedding Cake produces heavy yields of colorful flowers with amazing quality resin, making this cultivar a concentrate makers dream come true.

The holistic combination of mental and physical effects is perfect for patients suffering from stress, anxiety, and depression. It doesn’t stop there; Wedding Cake also offers relief for insomnia and can soothe chronic aches and pains. Heavy consumption may lead to giddiness/euphoria and some may experience a pleasant heaviness and increased warmth throughout the body.

Genetic Makeup - Triangle Kush x Animal Mints ( Animal Cookies x Sin Mint)
Triangle Kush – 50% Animal Mints – 50%

Cannabis Type
Indica 80% Sativa 20%

Flowering Length
75 – 80 Days

Finishing Height
Medium

Flavor
Creamy, Rich, Smooth

Aroma
Vanilla, Cake Batter, Sandalwood

- Both plants are 56 days from seed -
Vegged under 18 hours of light
3 gallon round pots using Roots Organics Greenfields

PC260367.JPG

PC260368.JPG

PC260356.JPG

PC260358.JPG

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
PC260372.JPG

I will be using the - Amare Technologies - SolarPRO SP300 (Pro3)

LED (COB): 3 x CREE CXB3070-0000- 000N0HBB35G

LED (monochrome): 30 x XPG3(CREE XPGDWT-01-0000-00M50), XP-E2(XPEBRD-L1-0000-00901) and XPE2(XPEBBL-L1-0000-00301)

Patented reflector lenses array with removable lenses maximize coverage and intensity.

Driver: Meanwell

Cooling: Copper-core heat-sinks and high cfm ball-bearing fans.

Actual wattage: ~300w

Line voltage: 85-265V AC

Amperage: 3.09A@110v, 1.56A@220v @50-60HZ

Output voltage: Stand UL output voltage - Less than 76V DC

In a Gorilla Light Line grow tent - 2’ x 4’ x 6’11”

Last edited:

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
This grow went a little sideways. The Rosetta Stone plant had not yet shown sex and ended up being a male. Lucky for me the third Rosetta ended up female. She has had 2 clones taken from her and was tied down to keep her a tad shorter. I also had to bring into the tent a pregnant side project that crowded the situation so the scrog net was removed. No scrog means wasted space, so I added the 3 Banana Orange Daiquiri and a purple pheno Jelly Pie.

-Before trimming and taking clones
P1110565.JPG