Flower cuts that made seeds

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I took cuts in flower of my lvtk x AC. It has been in the veg room since. She is putting out preflowers and nut sacs. I started pulling the sacs and a few had fully ripened seeds.
I'm assuming they hermed from being in flower too long. Then revegged.

Are these cuts shot? Should I just chuck em and start over? I really HATE HATE HATE seeded bud......
I need to fill my tent or I'm gonna have to shut one down 😥

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I took cuts in flower of my lvtk x AC. It has been in the veg room since. She is putting out preflowers and nut sacs. I started pulling the sacs and a few had fully ripened seeds.
I'm assuming they hermed from being in flower too long. Then revegged.

Are these cuts shot? Should I just chuck em and start over? I really HATE HATE HATE seeded bud......
I need to fill my tent or I'm gonna have to shut one down 😥
How far into flower were you when you snipped them?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
5 or 6 weeks
I've had success in the 2-3 week range, a little after they show well. Only problem I heard about with later ones was getting them rooted took a lot longer. If you got them rooted that's probably not the issue. You can reveg plants after harvest even so I don't think it's that. Might just be a finicky strain?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I've had success in the 2-3 week range, a little after they show well. Only problem I heard about with later ones was getting them rooted took a lot longer. If you got them rooted that's probably not the issue. You can reveg plants after harvest even so I don't think it's that. Might just be a finicky strain?
They got spooked.