Flora Nova hack...

Dondell

Flora Nova is a simple, easy fertilizer. I have used it for 20 years, with great results. It is very thick and sludgy tho, and tends to get inconsistent towards the end of the bottle. Throw a couple of stainless steel nuts in the bottle. It helps break up the stuff in the bottom when you shake it....like the rattle ball in a spray paint can.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Flora Nova is a simple, easy fertilizer. I have used it for 20 years, with great results. It is very thick and sludgy tho, and tends to get inconsistent towards the end of the bottle. Throw a couple of stainless steel nuts in the bottle. It helps break up the stuff in the bottom when you shake it....like the rattle ball in a spray paint can.
Cool.

Bambam

I just gave Nova a try. Seems simple enough as a one part. Veg I’ve been feeding about half the recommended amount. Flower around 3/4 and a tiny bit of cal-mag. Running different cuts seems to work for everyone. I’m being lazy with it. What’s your recipe if you don’t me asking. Like you said you got 20 years with it 🤝

Dondell

I just gave Nova a try. Seems simple enough as a one part. Veg I’ve been feeding about half the recommended amount. Flower around 3/4 and a tiny bit of cal-mag. Running different cuts seems to work for everyone. I’m being lazy with it. What’s your recipe if you don’t me asking. Like you said you got 20 years with it 🤝
I only use the bloom, for all stages of growth. 5ml per gallon. rooted clones, veg plants, late stage flowering...they all get the same mix.

Bambam

Interesting 🤔 I might have to give that a try. You use RO water? I use tap water. Will give this a go on one tester plant and see how it works. One bottle for a grow sounds nice 👍

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Was using It with great results

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I had a 55 gal rez with a water chiller set at 64f. I used flora nova for 3 SOLID runs and came close to 30% test and 2.5lb a light……but……I started getting one bad bottle after the next…….the last gallon I bought popped my active aqua rez and flooded my basement……..the growth clogged my output in my chiller and pressure build up over time popped it….right along the same time mr.white had issues with bad water killing his shit as well….so I fuigured that’s what happened to me as well….it happenes….got a new chiller….got the same growth 2 days after rez change….mind you I was pushing 7ml per gal 34%h202…....so I ran nitric acid on my new chiller, then acetic acid, then parasitic acid, then strait up 34% h202…… then ran 200gal plain tap threw it to rinse it…….sure as shit 2 days later I had floating clumps of what looked like The shit you blow out of your nose after a sinus infection clears up……switched to gh trio and I can have a 110gal rez keep 2 whole weeks with no H202 re dose and no growth….. it that’s just me………not Gina lie …I miss the easy rez batches………250ml flora nova bloom……boom done………now i Gita mix it like a dj lol

D

Deleted member 2835

I had a 55 gal rez with a water chiller set at 64f. I used flora nova for 3 SOLID runs and came close to 30% test and 2.5lb a light……but……I started getting one bad bottle after the next…….the last gallon I bought popped my active aqua rez and flooded my basement……..the growth clogged my output in my chiller and pressure build up over time popped it….right along the same time mr.white had issues with bad water killing his shit as well….so I fuigured that’s what happened to me as well….it happenes….got a new chiller….got the same growth 2 days after rez change….mind you I was pushing 7ml per gal 34%h202…....so I ran nitric acid on my new chiller, then acetic acid, then parasitic acid, then strait up 34% h202…… then ran 200gal plain tap threw it to rinse it…….sure as shit 2 days later I had floating clumps of what looked like The shit you blow out of your nose after a sinus infection clears up……switched to gh trio and I can have a 110gal rez keep 2 whole weeks with no H202 re dose and no growth….. it that’s just me………not Gina lie …I miss the easy rez batches………250ml flora nova bloom……boom done………now i Gita mix it like a dj lol
Why run the trio when Lucas formula is sufficient? 8ml micro 15 ml bloom start to finish is what I use to run with 5ml silica and 5ml of cal/mag added in for good measure. You should run dry salts if you're mixing up 110 gallons of nutrients at a time. I run athena and it's 8 cents a gallon.20221213_131733.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
i do'nt use it but cool trick!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Why run the trio when Lucas formula is sufficient? 8ml micro 15 ml bloom start to finish is what I use to run with 5ml silica and 5ml of cal/mag added in for good measure. You should run dry salts if you're mixing up 110 gallons of nutrients at a time. I run athena and it's 8 cents a gallon.View attachment 123663
I like to manipulate feedings at different stages. what’s a good feeding program for dry ?