Flavor the Flower

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
There is a company in the DC area that's called Flavor the flower. This product claims to rehydrate dry cannabis. They sell a bunch of different flavors. So i purchased one pack of fruit punch to try and flavor the resin from the mac 1. Kind of smelled like fruity candy while growing. So put the pack in a jar with a half oz for a few days. The one thing that i might have done wrong would be the material was not dry around 62% but i figured a few days it would absorb the smell. The experiment was a failure i could not taste any of the fruit punch in the resin. @macsnax i am taging you because you asked about the outcome.Certainly was not a total failure i got some nice Mac 1 resin out of the deal. ****ing resin has got to be the tackiest substanceflavor the flower experment 006.JPGflavor the flower experment 007.JPGflavor the flower experment 008.JPGflavor the flower experment 009.JPGflavor the flower experment 010.JPGflavor the flower experment 011.JPG known to mankind.LOL

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
That sucks..... Let me ask you..... Do you have enough left to try again? And do you have some buds to sacrifice , lol? If you do I would dry some out and try again. Could be the difference, just a thought I had.
Yes i saved it and resealed it back in the package. I will wait till a good candidate comes along. In all fairness that is what the product is design for dry material not what i used. When you have weak lungs that resin sure stretches a long way. I put a hunk of that Mac resin in my pen this morning still trying to kill it. Damn thing just keeps hitting.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Lol my cannabis consumption would not be the same if it wasn't for my extracts. I dab quite a bit and all, but where it really does it for me is putting the concentrate on top of flower. Talk about making your pipes nasty in a hurry though....... The flower and concentrate combo really seems to take it to the next level terp wise, I like multiple strain combos too for the entourage effect........ If like to hear how that works out for you when you try it again, keep us updated.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I agree with @macsnax. I do love rosin in my wax pen. It is terpy delicious but my favorite is to oil up a paper with rosin and fill up a 1 1/4 with some good buds too. It is next level tasty.
GG4 Rosin with Walter White
Dubstep rosin with Purple Punch
All different and amazing. I cant wait for others to harvest so i can squish them too.
Rosin is my new favorite weed.
And what do you know a dinosaur can get high...it just took some extract.

Attachments

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I agree with @macsnax. I do love rosin in my wax pen. It is terpy delicious but my favorite is to oil up a paper with rosin and fill up a 1 1/4 with some good buds too. It is next level tasty.
GG4 Rosin with Walter White
Dubstep rosin with Purple Punch
All different and amazing. I cant wait for others to harvest so i can squish them too.
Rosin is my new favorite weed.
And what do you know a dinosaur can get high...it just took some extract.
Yup gotta have the concentrates. If I didn't I would smoke an absurd amount of weed, lol. How is that dubstep?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The rosin is staggering. I still have a fiver of it. I love it but you dont need to dab very much
It really did get me good the first time i tried it.. I have 2 a-dub and a stardawg starting out because i want to try them individually. Adub hit 32% in flower (strongest strains 2018). The rosin will be crazy the buds will be crazy too.
These are heisenbeans. I know its going to be killer smoke. Scary special reserve for me and my fellow heavier users.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
The rosin is staggering. I still have a fiver of it. I love it but you dont need to dab very much
It really did get me good the first time i tried it.. I have 2 a-dub and a stardawg starting out because i want to try them individually. Adub hit 32% in flower (strongest strains 2018). The rosin will be crazy the buds will be crazy too.
These are heisenbeans. I know its going to be killer smoke. Scary special reserve for me and my fellow heavier users.
Man I did a wake n bake with it and it ruined my day, like sleepy at noon. So I tried it at night and it kept me up, lol. After that I made sure to smoke something else before I smoked it. It was treating me rough when I started smoking it 😂

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yup gotta have the concentrates. If I didn't I would smoke an absurd amount of weed, lol. How is that dubstep?
Maybe I should give concentrates a second chance. As of right now I smoke an absurd amount of weed and truly can't afford it and I'm still three months out from having anything smokable. Thankfully a friend has a special package en route to me, hold me over until money gets better or I'm finished this run.