First time trying outdoors!

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
If you keep girls in a 5 gallon container from mid May until first of june or so, you can begin getting them used to the outdoor sun, but still be able to move them into a shed, basement etc. if a cold night is predicted.

If you can't wait and want to gamble, put some in their final outdoor containers or ground in mid May and hold others back until possible frost danger is minimal. Don't get lured into a false sense of security by a warm day in April if you're in a northern State.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I know but it’s been casually warming up. My buddy has a sun run and a space heater so I might try that route🤔 open a widow for some nice outside air and through a couple heaters in the area to keep it warm.

Draig

Hi Mid/West MI about 3 miles from LK mi.. We start/veg them indoors and put them out Jun 1. Our last frost date, but you can make window boxes or take some 3mm plastic and make a makeshift green tent. (Similar to a pup tent/clothes line) and put them out in it in May to get them used to the natural light. That keeps them.warm.at might, and protects against st frost.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I know but it’s been casually warming up. My buddy has a sun run and a space heater so I might try that route🤔 open a widow for some nice outside air and through a couple heaters in the area to keep it warm.
When the best time for outdoors in Michigan to start from beans? Never tried it so I want the longest time possible!
I gotta say start some autos too . It will ensure u gets successful outdoor harvest your first time . Just in case

Stoned Cold Bulldog

When the best time for outdoors in Michigan to start from beans? Never tried it so I want the longest time possible!
while your at it bookmark the old farmers almanac for weather in your area etc. usual's more accurate than local weather across the us.

if you have your spots already just make sure if you going into the ground you dig your holes to check drainage. wait till it rains and see how long before the hole drains. once ur good just add your extra soil if the dirt isn't too your liking. nothing fancy needed just simple ferts in your mix or add simple ferts as you water. it's other ways but simple is best when doing stuff for the first few times.