Fired up to join the community

GCG

Dinosaur
Hello all,
Really excited to jion this forum. Have a few of Heison strains going with a few more in the hopper for next run and about 8 more in rice and mason jars in my safe. Also have 28 packs of regulars from GPS in the collection.

Currently running Dubstep, Wedding Cake, Eagle Scout and Bounty Hunter I'm pleased so far 2 weeks into flower.

I've been growing on and off for 27 years or so. Started around 92 with brick ditch weed bagseed, eventually getting a G13/Haze cross and a few seeds brought back from Amsterdam and it was on. If I wasnt growing friends were.

Lost more moms to storms than I care to recall.

Stayed away from forums and pictures and always kept my grows small, primarily personal. Share genetics more than harvests.
Have no moms now just seeds but have built a small lab area with a laminar flow hood and got all the supplies needed to tissue culture. Plan on long term storage in culture for any extraordinary keepers I come across. Wish I had done it years ago.

Anyway fired up to joint the community, see alot of impressive genetics and grows on here exited to add to the mix.

My babies at 2 weeks0827190825.jpg

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
Hello all,
Really excited to jion this forum. Have a few of Heison strains going with a few more in the hopper for next run and about 8 more in rice and mason jars in my safe. Also have 28 packs of regulars from GPS in the collection.

Currently running Dubstep, Wedding Cake, Eagle Scout and Bounty Hunter I'm pleased so far 2 weeks into flower.

I've been growing on and off for 27 years or so. Started around 92 with brick ditch weed bagseed, eventually getting a G13/Haze cross and a few seeds brought back from Amsterdam and it was on. If I wasnt growing friends were.

Lost more moms to storms than I care to recall.

Stayed away from forums and pictures and always kept my grows small, primarily personal. Share genetics more than harvests.
Have no moms now just seeds but have built a small lab area with a laminar flow hood and got all the supplies needed to tissue culture. Plan on long term storage in culture for any extraordinary keepers I come across. Wish I had done it years ago.

Anyway fired up to joint the community, see alot of impressive genetics and grows on here exited to add to the mix.

My babies at 2 weeksView attachment 19589
Welcome @GCG