Firebug genetics

M48

Super Active Member
They showed up but this guy so I bought one pack black Friday he didn't ship for awhile so he said he would send a freebie for the wait along with the pack I paid for ...then a week later he messaged me to say I won the copycat pack and he would ship all three together since shipping was kicking his ass I guess then they show but its 2 packs not the promised 3 and looks like the copycat pack is tampered with ...and he is pushing for a review now

Stoned Cold Bulldog

Hes on strainly and Instagram lots of ig breeders
i know but that doesn't tell me nothing useful. i coudn't find jack shit outside of strainly and ig reference. totally controlled by the owner so i can't expect 100% transparency without others verifying his gear by showng it in their grows. i don't rush to these cats based on top bud shots and fancy names. ijs

M48

Super Active Member
i know but that doesn't tell me nothing useful. i coudn't find jack shit outside of strainly and ig reference. totally controlled by the owner so i can't expect 100% transparency without others verifying his gear by showng it in their grows. i don't rush to these cats based on top bud shots and fancy names. ijs
Damn, It does look a little suspect. You could message copy cat on IG and ask them if that is their pack.
Check this out
[/QUOTE

Attachments

M48

Super Active Member
He is saying he got burned and bla bla bla...he has several more copycat packs for sale on strainly though

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
To build your brand in this industry you have to do a lot of giveaways. At least he didn't get you for a ton of money. The real test of the guy is now that he knows they are fake will he pull them from his shelves or still try to sell them?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
He is saying he got burned and bla bla bla...he has several more copycat packs for sale on strainly though
Sounds like the typical "stoner" seed scammer to me. They always talk shit about their customers and talk about how they got burned by others. Before anyone gets pissed about my comment, what I mean is they are usually younger stoners, who have zero knowledge of how to run a business, and scam people by selling them bullshit genetics. The problem with these idiots is there are even more idiots who have no idea what they got isn't what they were told and they give them glowing reviews because the plant grew and looked ok. There's a guy on another forum who I still haven't figured out if he's legit, but I'm doubting it, because he posted a couple of weeks ago showing how he makes his hash and he was rolling bubble hash into "temple balls" while it was still wet. I know making hash is different than breeding but that was a red flag for me. Who posts a "how to" thread when they don't know "how to" correctly?

M48

Super Active Member
To build your brand in this industry you have to do a lot of giveaways. At least he didn't get you for a ton of money. The real test of the guy is now that he knows they are fake will he pull them from his shelves or still try to sell them?
He knows and we will see to me the thing that got my attention..the small vials matching his own is what let's me know he did it