Feb prize patrol

Funkaroma

Where do we donate seeds to? I got a few good chucks i can send in for prizes and giveaways.
I got some
Wz x dosido (untested)
Gg4 x dosi (tested) certified fire and good yielders
Chem91 x dosi (tested) huge yielders of dosi chem funk. Pure fire
Wz f2 untested by me but tested by others and they said theres fire in em
And ghostbreath x dosi (tested) ohh we many fire phenos in em, the flavors just keep coming wit this cross

Let me kno who to send em to

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I shall digress....i smoked some fat bowls of Hash i found looking for a hole saw...

My dad taught me to do the right thing.....because wrong is no mans right!

So to get ahead...who gives a fuck...you are solid to be solid...

And you know what....sometimes all of a sudden WHAM someone sent you a package...hey man your a solid dude here is some shit i grew.

:D

The hash was black....i think it is aged welchie hash...what a mind melter that was half a ball in the icebong which was kept outside and froze except for a swirling water chamber.

And its still coming on....welchie or skunky VA are the only two that do that....leaning welchie.

I fucking love everything about growing cannabis...and making things and learning things.

And WTF i have a babysitter....my wife is the shit and i love her...:D but we both lost spouses and he was horrible and making love...she met a master. And sometimes she just laughs and laughs and the godsmack of it all. A lot.

:D I like to do things really really well. And i will put in the time.

Wow that shit is good...

Prize patrol.....why am i in a loincloth....
mixed up the clothes leaving Hotwired's place perhaps?