Exotic Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Popped a few Wonka Bars from exotic. not to happy with them currently. i did get them on sale @Area51

The 1 thats doing good im 90% sure is a male. The other came out mutated but i left her go. She was doing ok all up until last night. noticed her lowers were all twisted and weird looking. today now all of her is twisted and weird looking along with this yellowish brown green color on the lowers. Shes in the same environment and was watered the same as every other plant in my garden. im not sure whats going on with her but shes being replaced. Ill prolly let the last 1 go until i can tell its sex 100%

this is my 1st experience with exotic. i only popped 3 seeds but this isnt a good 1st impression

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that Exotic is doing a Cookies and Cream drop about 24 hours from right now.

The Runtz crosses sold out in a day and are selling for way more than their original price on auction just weeks later, not to mention freebies. Get on this if you can afford it people!!

I’m going after Creamz with my Dilly Bars ;)