Exchange rate....BRUTAL

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The current kick in the guts for oil is reaking havok on the exchange rate.

So I watch it all the time out of habit....yesterday we hit 1.38 CDN for 1 USD and that is a 5 cent increase in 7 days.

So if you are making US purchases from Canada you might want to let it chill out a while. At a money store it will cost you about 145 for 100 USD.

Imagine 2 years ago or so it was even par....i already spent all that even par cash a long time ago :D lol

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
You would think that would be enough to stop me buying seeds but....fat chance of that eh...

Let er rip...

Lets say there is a sale and they are 35 a pack...well that fixes the exchange rate.. See i talked myself out of it already.
That's funny . U know I always said when cigs get up to five a pack I'm gonna quit . Still smoking and paying twelve a pack now! Lol I guess if u want something u just buy it . Suck that gov got us by the balls though like that

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Its harder to grow and cure tobacco than cannabis. My wife used to pick it for a summer job when she was teenager. Back in those days she could make 200 a day doing it. Crazy.
It is nasty stuff. Sticky like rosin...bleh.

Now tobacco is a pariah so no one grows it...what is funny is not far from some drying kilns is the biggest outdoor weed farm (legal) in Ontario. The first nations own it.

Looks like schwag to me :D lol.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Its harder to grow and cure tobacco than cannabis. My wife used to pick it for a summer job when she was teenager. Back in those days she could make 200 a day doing it. Crazy.
It is nasty stuff. Sticky like rosin...bleh.
Interesting can't believe the stuff has been a staple for sooo long . With zero medicinal value , I believe. I gotta quit

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
Interesting can't believe the stuff has been a staple for sooo long . With zero medicinal value , I believe. I gotta quit
I quit cigarettes about 3 years ago, but after smoking for 40+ years, the damage to the lungs probably won't ever get better. Should have quit decades ago, but it is still better than it was when i did smoke. Do it, you won't regret it. Guaranteed.

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
See I always try to buy in Canada because of a couple things.
Cad to usa dollars
High shipping cost from usa seedbanks.
So im always on the lookout for Canadian seedbanks that carry some of the usa breeders. xotic and gta have some real nice American breeders.
But right now im sticking with Jimmy James @ worlds strongest seedbank as he playing with fire strains imo. Matter of fact I have almost everything he sells.....