Everything indoors. Except cannabis!

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Pfft Canadian winters!? šŸ˜†šŸ˜† where you live Antarctica? Where Iā€™m at thereā€™s a month or so in the winter where we get 1-2 hours o daylight -and several months of -30 to -50 aaand like 4 feet of snow half the year. Indoor gardening round here is a must. Iā€™d be twice as crazy as I already am if not for the room full of light and life
It was more of a disappointment pfft about not being able to grow outside rather than ā€œpfft canadian winters, you should see mediterranean summersā€ type of deal :) only when i sound out the exact phrasing i realize it may be misunderstood hahahha.

Post it up bro. Share your garden with us temperate zone inhabiting bastards :D

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
It was more of a disappointment pfft about not being able to grow outside rather than ā€œpfft canadian winters, you should see mediterranean summersā€ type of deal :) only when i sound out the exact phrasing i realize it may be misunderstood hahahha.

Post it up bro. Share your garden with us temperate zone inhabiting bastards :D
All good buddy. I wasnā€™t offended just bein sassy. I got a journal going if yer into that kinda thing lol. I had tomatoes, squash, peas, various flowers and cactus all going inside but everything but the cactus got the boot outside now. I want to start a lemon tree bonsai at some point. Every been to lemon land bro?

crimsonecho

All good buddy. I wasnā€™t offended just bein sassy. I got a journal going if yer into that kinda thing lol. I had tomatoes, squash, peas, various flowers and cactus all going inside but everything but the cactus got the boot outside now. I want to start a lemon tree bonsai at some point. Every been to lemon land bro?
Its cool bro sass it up. Nah i havent. Sounds like a solid garden you got going in there. Iā€™ll take a look at it. Lemon bonsai eh. An interesting idea. Gotta be fun having a full scale indoor greenhouse. What are you running in there?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Oh again poorly worded post. What are you running in there as lighting? :)
Cmh and various leds atm. Wish I had more space. Iā€™m building a space soon so I can double production. I honestly never gave a shit about gardening until I got into growing weed. Now I just like growing stuff. I just saw someone else online with a small lemon plant in like maybe a half gal of soil and had actual ripe lemons on it and I was like ā€œthat seems fuuunā€ lol

crimsonecho

Cmh and various leds atm. Wish I had more space. Iā€™m building a space soon so I can double production. I honestly never gave a shit about gardening until I got into growing weed. Now I just like growing stuff. I just saw someone else online with a small lemon plant in like maybe a half gal of soil and had actual ripe lemons on it and I was like ā€œthat seems fuuunā€ lol
Ahhaha no way man. In a half gallon? I gotta get that soil recipe!

I always loved gardening to be honest but i got even more into it after i started growing weed also. It has all kinds of benefits.

It looks very good. Iā€™m guessing there is much time before you start picking lemons off it :) are you gonna plant it outside or keep it inside?
Ha ha yes, a little time before lemons appear. I plan on putting it out by the pool during our warm season and in the sunroom during the winters. I plan on keeping it around 6 ft tall as the sunroom has vaulted ceilings. I also have a mango, an avocado and will be starting a lime tree. None are big, as they were all started this winter.

Iā€™m planning on planting other fruit trees etc. and that combined with my pollinator gardens I planted this spring should help me get fruits.

crimsonecho

Ha ha yes, a little time before lemons appear. I plan on putting it out by the pool during our warm season and in the sunroom during the winters. I plan on keeping it around 6 ft tall as the sunroom has vaulted ceilings. I also have a mango, an avocado and will be starting a lime tree. None are big, as they were all started this winter.

Iā€™m planning on planting other fruit trees etc. and that combined with my pollinator gardens I planted this spring should help me get fruits.
Very good plan man. Homegrown fruits are the best. At 6 ft will they produce well? Lemons are ok i think and limes but never grew avocados or mangos.

Very good plan man. Homegrown fruits are the best. At 6 ft will they produce well? Lemons are ok i think and limes but never grew avocados or mangos.
Theyā€™re all pretty basic and easy to get going. The lemon tree when mature will easily produce an adequate amount. A 3 ft tree would suffice Iā€™d think for me personally.

If I felt it was my forever home/property Iā€™d start an apple tree and then graft different varieties to it.

crimsonecho

Theyā€™re all pretty basic and easy to get going. The lemon tree when mature will easily produce an adequate amount. A 3 ft tree would suffice Iā€™d think for me personally.

If I felt it was my forever home/property Iā€™d start an apple tree and then graft different varieties to it.
Never did grafting. Its a good technique for sure but donā€™t know all the intricate details of it. Hope they grow real fast and you find your forever home real soon man.

crimsonecho

Had some light stress with my pumpkin. It was a little strange considering its a pumpkin but from floros to leds is a little rough transition and the root mass was small. Now it seems very happy under leds.

F1F79877-F8F6-43C9-83CA-86B874D6A465.jpeg109FB660-18EF-46BB-B580-C193ACE55B99.jpeg

I should really build some cage type deal but i just donā€™t want a cage cluttering up the tent. Outside makes much for sense for a pumpkin but what you gonna do, iā€™m a curious mothafucka! :D

crimsonecho

For cooking/sauces really. The texture is different than other mushrooms Iā€™ve had. I wanted to try growing them and decided if I was going to do it I didnā€™t want to grow something easily found in supermarkets here.
Yeah that makes sense. I love mushrooms. Chanterelle, black trumpet, truffles and all these wild mushrooms. I adore them :)

Never had the chance to taste lions mane and when i googled it i saw shit like ā€œlions mane and cancerā€ etc. I guess they are advertising that stuff as a cancer cure.

Well glad your relationship with it is just gastronomical.