Ethos Genetics

Justblazin

Didn't see a thread for ethos genetics.
Post up your ethos gear.
I ran a half pack of couple strains, cherry garseeya and banana hammock
They were both nice kept the nicest cherry garseeya is real nice with a nice fruity smell and colourful frosty buds
The hammocks all had a strong orange smell that I'm not a big fan of so I didn't keep any but they were nice, I had one that had purple buds and a super loud smell was real nice, I did burn that one with my hot soil so it didn't turn out as nice as some of the other ones but it was fire, thinking it was the pheno they use for the stock photo, too bad I don't like the orange terps it has, but a real nice plant for sure
Now I'm running some clones that I ordered that are about 5-6 weeks, they are pretty small as I just put them in pots, cloned them and put into flower within a few days of getting them.
A few Banana hammock phenosWP_20201017_20_26_49_Pro_LI.jpgWP_20201017_20_26_01_Pro_LI.jpgWP_20201017_20_27_40_Pro_LI.jpg
Some Cherry garseeya phenos
WP_20201017_20_33_23_Pro_LI.jpgWP_20201017_20_36_22_Pro_LI.jpg
My keeper
WP_20201017_20_31_52_Pro_LI.jpg

Justblazin

I've read mixed reviews on the cherry gar-see-ya.
Are you getting any cherry terps from them?
Funny I'm just chopping down my cherry garseeya right now....too bad it's under bad circumstances as a couple plants were just starting to get the smallest bit of mould(orange spots) in a couple buds, luckily I just caught it as it was just starting and the biggest spot I found was like a 1/8 of an inch. My fault as I went in my room just before lights on to get some pics and I noticed the Rh was over 70 so I started checking the chunking buds and found a couple spots starting.
As for the smell I don't ever eat Cherry's so I can't really say they smell like cherries or not to be honest, but I will say they definitely have a super fruity smell I'm sure some would say cherry. Def nice sweet fruity maybe a little floral in there as well.
Sorry couldn't be a little more clear for you, I'm not the best at describing smells
Here's a couple bud shots of the two phenos I have, both very similar
20210723_234434.jpg20210723_234251.jpg20210723_233940.jpg

Opie1

Master Grower
769F8846-2A92-4FE0-B4F3-A86FC810BB75.jpeg
10th Planet in 2gal smartpot. ProMix and DynaGro.
67B134CB-9367-4435-B595-18CA31829C39.jpeg
She’s putting out new hairs every day seems like, week 9. Really sturdy structure, didn’t really need the tomato cage, it’d be nice if every plant was like this.

Weedkiller

Nothing but top shelf
I wasn't very impressed with the grandpa's stash or the skunk hero. They weren't bad. They both had a couple of frosty phenos but I found none of the big (MONSTER!) yields or "old school" smells that were advertised. Boring smoke. 👎
Ty,I almost pulled the trigger on ethos, barneys farm it is lol

Romeo Scragg

Ty,I almost pulled the trigger on ethos, barneys farm it is lol
Just thought I'd add this. I'm smoking some Boss Hogg from Cali connection right now that is exactly what I was looking for in the Grandpa stash and skunk hero. It's strong, it's got the old funk and the old feel. It seems familiar to an old long haired country boy.

Edit: and it's a better yielder than either of those.