Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The next chuck has me excited.

I'm spraying a cut of my lvtk clone with cs right now, day 3 today. The spray is 37 ppm this time around instead of the 21-23 ppm of the first round with g sato.

I think as soon as the c99s are done I'm gonna flower out the vegging "mothers" 2 black dogs (both blkbry & purp), lvtk, grape bubba, oj#3 (orange pheno). I also hope to hit a clone of a nice c99 and possibly a clone of sato if they'll root in time.

The grape bubba x lvtk has me excited though, those two should make top notch offspring.
IMG_20190411_100256_940.jpgIMG_20190214_215315_521.jpg

Texagonian

Outlaw
Alrighty, just got through defoliating quite a bit to open up some air flow and light penetration. I didn’t cut the clones from each as I’m not quite ready for them just yet. I’m on I think day 9 of 12/12 and haven’t seen any pistils yet. The plants are starting the stretch and everything is pretty spot on. Probably not gonna update till next weekend unless something comes up. Tomorrow is my Monday at the job so everyone have a great week and I’ll chat with y’all later 🍻✌🏻97347AC9-38CB-4BC4-86A3-3A1906DAEA31.jpeg986CA1BD-47DC-495E-BDF5-A4D96E5B8F29.jpeg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The next chuck has me excited.

I'm spraying a cut of my lvtk clone with cs right now, day 3 today. The spray is 37 ppm this time around instead of the 21-23 ppm of the first round with g sato.

I think as soon as the c99s are done I'm gonna flower out the vegging "mothers" 2 black dogs (both blkbry & purp), lvtk, grape bubba, oj#3 (orange pheno). I also hope to hit a clone of a nice c99 and possibly a clone of sato if they'll root in time.

The grape bubba x lvtk has me excited though, those two should make top notch offspring.
View attachment 19298View attachment 19299
Do you think the LVTK may pull some height out of the bubba and add some vigor? That is IF the bubba is a slow poke in veg. Then, there is the taste explosion. The cross has mouth frothing potential.👍

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
LVTK X Grape Bubba...I think that sounds pretty tasty and STRONG. And Cindy99 with LVTK will be tricky for 4 foot plants but I would give it a go. I am really looking forward to that flavor and effect profile.

For the graveyrd and chem.....The Bakeful Dead! Its hard enough to do the play on words part.
Lucinda is a killer. Loose in da cookies is all i could do. Back to the garden!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Do you think the LVTK may pull some height out of the bubba and add some vigor? That is IF the bubba is a slow poke in veg. Then, there is the taste explosion. The cross has mouth frothing potential.👍
Actually the g bubba is a vigorous veg and a tall girl like lvtk so hopefully the play nice when paired.
LVTK X Grape Bubba...I think that sounds pretty tasty and STRONG. And Cindy99 with LVTK will be tricky for 4 foot plants but I would give it a go. I am really looking forward to that flavor and effect profile.

For the graveyrd and chem.....The Bakeful Dead! Its hard enough to do the play on words part.
Lucinda is a killer. Loose in da cookies is all i could do. Back to the garden!
Whats nice is the c99 Im hoping I use is a nice squat stacker. It the g bubba x lvtk that might be the tall pairing. But both crosses should produce nice offspring.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I said Friday but...they are setting buds pretty good now. Nothing weird to report (they are growing beauty).

Next week I will swap out the water for a bloom formula. The stretch is almost done I think and these are a nice size!
Aug 7 was the 12-12 date so we are at day 20 of bloom. I love the height of them for sure. When i swap out the water I will change out the bulb to 3100. the 4200 is a leaf producer.
DSCF2256.JPGS0022260.JPGDSCF2255.JPG

Last edited:

Texagonian

Outlaw
I said Friday but...they are setting buds pretty good now. Nothing weird to report (they are growing beauty).

Next week I will swap out the water for a bloom formula. The stretch is almost done I think and these are a nice size!
Aug 7 was the 12-12 date so we are at day 20 of bloom. I love the height of them for sure. When i swap out the water I will change out the bulb to 3100. the 4200 is a leaf producer.
View attachment 19541View attachment 19540View attachment 19542
I don’t have any flowers or pistils at all! Plants look good and there are no seen issues. Idk🤷🏼‍♂️

Texagonian

Outlaw
Just going to go on a bit and make things clear. I did my due diligence and have checked for light leaks which I have none, ph has been running around 5.8 up to 6.5 and then gets adjusted. Ppm at last res change I set to 700 and they have been loving it all while drinking and eating at a steady pace. Lights on temp has been up around 80-82 with rh at 48-50 and lights off down to about 74 degrees and humidity up to 55ish. Smells are good, plants are happy. I just looked at my calendar and found I did the light change and flip to 12/12 on August 16. So I’m on day 11 of 12/12. Time for me to chill the fuck out! Have a great day everyone ✌🏻😎

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Just going to go on a bit and make things clear. I did my due diligence and have checked for light leaks which I have none, ph has been running around 5.8 up to 6.5 and then gets adjusted. Ppm at last res change I set to 700 and they have been loving it all while drinking and eating at a steady pace. Lights on temp has been up around 80-82 with rh at 48-50 and lights off down to about 74 degrees and humidity up to 55ish. Smells are good, plants are happy. I just looked at my calendar and found I did the light change and flip to 12/12 on August 16. So I’m on day 11 of 12/12. Time for me to chill the fuck out! Have a great day everyone ✌🏻😎
Yup you are golden man. They just started showing buds about 3 days ago or so. Day 17ish. You should see em in a week.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Looking good everyone!

I on the other hand got jacked by not flushing the rw, must have been fucked off because all but 2 plants in flower took a dive. I pulled the out ant flushed them all with rhizotonic, shouldve used it from the go...

The oj#3 ob.s and dynobites are the two still in flower.

The fucked off ones will all come back, the lvtk I have went through worse as a seedling so these should shake it off. So hopefully these 6 and the 4 newer blk grps and dynobb can make it back in flower in a week or so, knock on wood.

Texagonian

Outlaw
When you throw seedlings in flower they will continue to "veg" until they're sexually mature, so give or take a couple weeks. Usually its at least 3 weeks before you see pistils if you flower a 1-2 week old seedling.
That’s basically where I’m at man. No worries. I’m just getting all anxious and shit. Trying to chill but it’s a hot mofo out here today or at least for Portland. I’m a pussy when it comes to hot weather anymore. My blood got all thick after being here for 20 years. They’re looking damn good and side branches are ready for some clones. Good stuff!🍻✌🏻

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
All the ones I put back in veg had roots out the bottom of 4" cubes and all had roots die back. The good news is after I flushed with rhizoT they are all at least perking up with leaves trying to pray.
20190827_180508.jpg

Welchie 1 & 2
20190827_180517.jpg20190827_180522.jpg

Oj#1 ob.s (left) all valley grape (right)
20190827_180538.jpg

They should comeback quickish Im hoping. As soon as I see fresh healthy roots again theyll go back into flower.