Epstein: Did you know?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I heard be,died in jail,or whatever. But I,didnt,realize the sex trafficking between his rich friends. Prince Edward , Bill Clinton ,never accused, other scumbags. I jave a daughter and I was sexually abused as a child. It FUCKED me up!!
I made alot of terrible decisions. Nit saying thats entirwly why. But that shit definitely hindered my social development. I was bullied at school and called a fag. Because kids are cruel. I know there are lots of these sick fucks everywhere!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Sorry to hear this Terpy Tyrone. Man this takes big balls to say what you have. Nuff Respect There bro. I hate bullies 100% preying on the weak 😠 .
The reason that scumbag died was to stop him Exposing other Nasty higher beings in his click.
Thanks. I didnt do this to get a pity party but more to show that it really fucks kids up. Parents should see the signs and they don't. It takes one to know one. I can spot an abused kid

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I wonder why people get all choked about 1%rs and such...getting away with stuff.

He was a serial predatory peophile rapist. Money can buy a lot. It worked for Michael Jackson too.

Dead men tell no tales.
When those 1%ers have there hands in the pot. I take notice.
I knew trump was fucked up. His wife is,younger. But pedophile!?
I lived in florida. I,saw the ferraris and lambos. Theres money there. They might not be there 12 mo. A year but theyre there

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
There were a lot of people in there...Clinton too !

The people left must be shitting bricks...some of those women are going to get them brought to some kind of justice. And all it will take is 1 or 2 of those rat bastards to start telling the tale to get themselves a nicer bit.

I used to think you should just shoot them but i understand the people that were victimized by the like would rather see them live to be 100 in a little tiny cell. Being violated daily like in Sons of Anarchy.

They should bring back Arab justice.

I read about a torture method they used...i still have nightmares. Stupid damned Quora...look up blood eagle one time....

Any of those methods are about right for this level of society.

Epstein....in NY its only a 100 dollar fine.....she was 16.....that doesnt matter in NY.

So you are an outright douchebag but all you got is...well if i were in New York... I am glad hes dead....i hate the cut of his jib.

And now I really understand why they started the Me Too thing. Holy shit he kept getting away with it because of money and power and when you have dirt on....how many power players? It could unhinge the world if we ever saw that list.

Price Andrew the fucktard is on it....anyone else?

He is dimwitted enough that it might be excuseable....after watching tropic thunder he is vageuly idiot jack esque

Im getting prickly.....time for some mellow dope.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
There were a lot of people in there...Clinton too !

The people left must be shitting bricks...some of those women are going to get them brought to some kind of justice. And all it will take is 1 or 2 of those rat bastards to start telling the tale to get themselves a nicer bit.

I used to think you should just shoot them but i understand the people that were victimized by the like would rather see them live to be 100 in a little tiny cell. Being violated daily like in Sons of Anarchy.

They should bring back Arab justice.

I read about a torture method they used...i still have nightmares. Stupid damned Quora...look up blood eagle one time....

Any of those methods are about right for this level of society.

Epstein....in NY its only a 100 dollar fine.....she was 16.....that doesnt matter in NY.

So you are an outright douchebag but all you got is...well if i were in New York... I am glad hes dead....i hate the cut of his jib.

And now I really understand why they started the Me Too thing. Holy shit he kept getting away with it because of money and power and when you have dirt on....how many power players? It could unhinge the world if we ever saw that list.

Price Andrew the fucktard is on it....anyone else?

He is dimwitted enough that it might be excuseable....after watching tropic thunder he is vageuly idiot jack esque

Im getting prickly.....time for some mellow dope.
Everybody has their vice.
EVERYBODY.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
And yes to bringing back the fear of being REALLY tortured. Seriously cut these monsters balls off? Etc u need em for. Your a piece of shit anf you should siy in your cell and think about it for the test of your life with no pepe to play with. In your cell. Alone. Fuck that. Isolation anf torture