Epsom salt

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok used the salts after reading into the claims...

20210401_210711.jpg

And just saw this....

"Adding Epsom salt to the soil may create more [blossom end] rot since magnesium and calcium ions compete for uptake into the plant. The more magnesium in the soil, the less chance that calcium will be absorbed."

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
"Adding Epsom salt to the soil may create more [blossom end] rot since magnesium and calcium ions compete for uptake into the plant. The more magnesium in the soil, the less chance that calcium will be absorbed."

Check out the Korean Natural Farming link about (fuck I don't remember) the baked eggshell thing :ROFLMAO:
I know that epsom salts is part of the process, but it's a process. @J.James would have a better answer for how it applies to weed. You use it but it's complicated 🤷‍♂️

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Ok used the salts after reading into the claims...

View attachment 87503

And just saw this....

If you have time to watch this, I highly recommend you take a look.
This will help you understand how all these nutrients work and at what times in the plants life cycle to use them.
This is a great "binge watching" video to watch over and over.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
3 tbs epsom, one tbs dried or liquid black strap moleasses per gallon, one to two capfuls of that stock to a gallon of nute solution your plants, homeade sweet and you get calcium from the blackstrap, so a lil cal mag too. I use it but with bennies in promix, never a prob.