Enough for Four 5 Gallon Buckets....

Let me also say...I wont be using it to flower. It would be for younger plants headed into flower. I am sure they will be ok but wanted to reach out to a few hydro growers before I click the purchase button.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The one you linked is for 120 gallons. The one I linked up is 300 gallons. I usually check both Ebay and Prime for who's price is better lol.
It's the same exact model, so one of the sites must have the incorrect rating. I thought maybe the eBay listing just used the wrong photo, but the specs in their description are the same as the label on the pump.

I use the linear air pump made by Alita AL-40. The one you got from what I have heard is loud and runs hot. I've had mine for over 2 years with no problems. Puts out the air.
Thanks. I got the higher watts pump so I can just run it lower and keep it cooler instead of having it run at max. Should make a big difference. I run the same pump in flower and its great. I dont hear it with all the fans and ac going anyways

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Thanks. I got the higher watts pump so I can just run it lower and keep it cooler instead of having it run at max. Should make a big difference. I run the same pump in flower and its great. I dont hear it with all the fans and ac going anyways
That works. I have heard of people hanging them with hangers to cut down on the sound.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
The difference is the price. Mine was about 4 x higher in price.