email notifications

Feva.

Really Active Member
Alright I thought I went into preferences and turned off email notifications. But I am still getting them. Don't mind getting them for site info but i dont want to receive them for every thread Im in or following. can someone help my dumb ass out

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Man, I don't know, I know it was filling up my email, so I went back and the only thing I keep checked is the trophy award thingie and I might go back and look and see if any others, but it took care of all those emails but one. You can pick and choose on those alerts at bottom. but it would appear its every notification gets sent in email, lol.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I thought it was fixed since it was hrs with no notifications, but I just looked and Im still getting a ton of email notifications.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Im not receiving any so far but think im only following 2 threads and when I follow I click "not receive email" option.

I just followed this one to check, so will see if I get notifications. Has anyone trind unfollowing and refollow with "not receive" option?

the governor

Really Active Member
Admin
Im not receiving any so far but think im only following 2 threads and when I follow I click "not receive email" option.

I just followed this one to check, so will see if I get notifications. Has anyone trind unfollowing and refollow with "not receive" option?
When you create a new thread also go to more options and un check receive email notifications when you create it.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
When you create a new thread also go to more options and un check receive email notifications when you create it.
It turns out that my email was blocking the notifications and then for some reason that changed recently

Now all those previous notifications went to my junk folder, hundreds of them, its not an issue but I don't have email notifications on.
Is there a way to check this with the site designer to see if its a fault?

Also while I have your attention, the poo symbol deducts points from someone but does the sick symbol deduct or add points?

Plus any way we can get more weed related emojis rather than the usual ones sometime in the future ?

Cheers Gov.