Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
The solution has stopped bubbling
P2040536.JPG P2040537.JPG

I will use a coffee filter to remove all the small particles
P2040538.JPG P2040539.JPG

Ready to roll and TDS is 5770 PPM
P2040541.JPG P2040543.JPG

WCA is commonly diluted with water (1:1,000 ratio) and applied as a foliar spray (see Table 1) to flowering and fruiting plants (including vegetables). The best times to spray are just after sundown or very early in the morning, to prevent leaf burn and to allow sufficient time for absorption before evaporation from the leaf surface. Use a light mist; do not spray so heavily that the solution drips from the foliage (run-off). Plants require adequate levels of calcium to support fruit yield and quality and to prevent blossom-end rot. WCA is used in combination with other Natural Farming inputs including oriental herbal nutrient (OHN), fermented plant juice (FPJ), brown rice vinegar, and fish amino acid (FAA) as a seed-soaking solution prior to planting to improve seed germination and seedling vigor.

SharedScreenshot.jpg

Sativa Kid

I use calmag religiously. I use an RO to strip my water of almost everything, then I 're-tap' it putting in the minerals I want.

I am not sold on name brands but ease of production/use etc. matters to me. There's a sack of cal-mag+iron granules that makes 1.25 gallons for about $20-30 - so it is not cost prohibitive or anything.

That said, in my 'organic' grow that part is not.

So I'm open to anything, but what I do now works - if that makes sense. I need to be sold, and this may be doing it.
I never use Cal Mag. And never lockout in flower. My plants get all their Calcium for Bone meal and Dolomite Lime. I add it gradually throughout the growing process.