Egg prices

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Eggs went from $3 for 30 pack to $5 a week ago. Still cheap, but I don't get why there would be a shortage. The chickens never stop and most people can't really save eggs for any length of time. Some stores are out but I saw plenty.
You can freeze eggs, that's about it for long term storage. Pickling is good for 4 weeks refrigerated.
Panic buying..............the chickens are still laying, there will be a glut soon.

People are probably trying to ensure easter eggs, more than food. FluckinNutz!

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I dont have a clue if food prices are going up. I dont look at the prices and just throw what I want into the cart and pay what they tell me I owe. But this toilet paper rush is funny as hell. I want to ask someone hoarding it how they want their toilet paper prepared for dinner (fried, boiled, grilled) when they run out of food. It just seems to me that if you are preparing for a case when you have to hoard TP, then I would strongly recommend putting your time, effort, and money into something that might actually keep you alive. I go into Publix every morning for coffee and donuts at 8 when they open the doors on my way to the office and the line is out the door still with folks trying to get TP that was stocked the night before. Doors open at 8, by 8:05 its gone.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
tomorrow new law comes down here...if you are guilty of price gouging you are going to GET IT!

BIG time

up to 1 year in jail and 100k fines for a person and 500k for a business.

Now everyone can be nice...to be nice...or else.
Fines in Alberta now if you’re not 2 meters away from others out in public. $1000 first offense. Also, if you’re covid positive in public $100,000 first offense, $500,000 second offense.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
I went to the farmer myself got 2 boxes of 18's @ 3.50 and he had just butchered some fresh yard bird so got the eggs and the chickens and no walmart.

Did catch the dollar gen for a bit of TP finally
I’m stocked up with tp and was prior to this shit. There’s a thousand things you can wipe your ass with. I’ve used a handful of rocks before. People are silly for hoarding tp

Primo bozo

Big veiny dick
I live in the woods and there's a lot of game here. I don't mind the self quarantine as much as many might, mainly because it hasn't been much of a change for me. We have chickens and ducks, and the guy down the road has cow's that he milk's every morning at 6:30 so if I get up at around 4, I can get milk 🤫
This is a hard time for a lot of people, and I have a feeling that we're going to see worse time's ahead. Be safe, be nice, we will make it through this.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I live in the woods and there's a lot of game here. I don't mind the self quarantine as much as many might, mainly because it hasn't been much of a change for me. We have chickens and ducks, and the guy down the road has cow's that he milk's every morning at 6:30 so if I get up at around 4, I can get milk 🤫
This is a hard time for a lot of people, and I have a feeling that we're going to see worse time's ahead. Be safe, be nice, we will make it through this.
DF6C7B21-B8A1-4FDF-88E8-A9908FB7A311.gif

Last edited: