Edibles...

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
The strawberry banana smoothies blow me away lol
So easy to make.
1 to 2 grams of weed placed in a muffin tin.
Put some coconut oil just to cover the weed.
Place a tin foil lid on top.
Bake in pre heated 330 degree oven for 1/2 hour.
Strain and place in any smoothie....my preference is strawberry banana.
I do put fresh strawberry and banana in my smoothies.
Couple hours later you be pretty baked.
Make sure you have nothing to do lol

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
So easy to make.
damn that sounds good. and simple to make..
I'm keen to give that a burl.
I've never really had edibles before, well one time we just ground up a heap of buds and put in the muffin mix flower then cooked em, tasted nasty lol

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
damn that sounds good. and simple to make..
I'm keen to give that a burl.
I've never really had edibles before, well one time we just ground up a heap of buds and put in the muffin mix flower then cooked em, tasted nasty lol
Ya is easy to make and get you wrecked pretty good.
I smoke less weed when I do edibles.
Love the single serve lol

Got lots of watering to do tonight so no single serve edibles for me today lol
I don't get much done when im on these single serve smoothies lol

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Ya is easy to make and get you wrecked pretty good.
I smoke less weed when I do edibles.
Love the single serve lol

Got lots of watering to do tonight so no single serve edibles for me today lol
I don't get much done when im on these single serve smoothies lol
haha yep then I'm sold.. sounds like a perfect treat for my days off..
I only really work 6 months a year, but it's rotating day/night 12hr shifts..
So I like to enjoy my days off

_klx_

Super Active Member
Beautiful pile of gummies right there. I would be high for a month. Well higher?...I am not sure.

:D
Lotsa people gettin high for a month on these :D

A army of gummies. lol

Did a single serving with gorilla glue and still high this morning from it.
Will be a lazy day.
1 pineapple gets you there but need about 5 or 6 of the little fellas!

Haha, looks like you play army men with them. Lol.
I would. Lol
haha losing side get eaten first!

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
When I found the single serving recipe it said the buzz would be 4 to 6 hours lol
Well I guess it depends what strain you use for it.
Buzz takes a couple hours to fully set in.
What I have experienced is the buzz last for close to 20 hours....or close to that.
The caramels are good to but take more to make...these single serving are a lot easier to make.

I think ill make some single serving today for me and my son...my woman she only does the cbd drops for her health issues.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Edibles are very person dependant too. I like about 200mg of thc edibles to get a nice buzz. 300 makes it last about 6 hours.

420mg was pretty intense. I loved it.

I got rez gummies to be sure it wasnt my math...nope its tolerance.

And I think the edible buzz is my favorite of everything.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have stopped making anything but budder since I don't have anyone close to share stuff with. One rectangle is ~25mg.
IMG_6139.JPG
Pro-tip - everything can be an edible. Good bud in the 20% THC range takes about 0.1g for a 'dose' about 25mg.
I add this to whatever I happen to be eating if budder isn't an option.
IMG_6142.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have also cut back on the alcohol - because that and edibles just means sleepy time for me.

Mixed drink idea. Hot buddered anything. But I like coffee. I drink it black, but for this you need the sugar to cut the terps, and the milk to help emulsify the budder.

Strong Coffee
budder
Sugar
splash of milk

Hit it with a stick blender until it foams. Keeps there from being a budder-slick on top. You can add hot cocoa, or any of that fru-fru crap they use at charbucks :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Measure it..? :D grab a big fat ass bud out of that ardent and chew it up and watch...wow you can get higher.

lol..I am ripped. The last batch of edibles i pushed it a bit far so i will go back to the normal.

The half of decarbed hash WITH the oz of primo buds might have done it...:D I ate a big fat square one (they give you monster in a tray of magical butter molds...that is for the operator)...

Operator.....Operator....

Yeah these came in hot...i did the math and had to do it 3 times which is not like me at all....but the 1 cup should have 19000 MG of THC that is with conversion and loss.

Well that make sense....

It will take all i have to not hoard these for me...but heathen is getting a whack :D I am too high to fill capsules LOL

Now that is a gummy. Kief is the easiest concentrate to add too...easier to make than rosin and water hash and zero investment after you have a trim bin or screens.

Why is it edibles get me baked and then make me want to be educational....because i need MORE !!!

Bong rip imminent....It is going to be the fruit punch wedding dub...

This song because....he talks to the operator...and i fucking love the Black Keys (except for that album before the last...that blowed hard)

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Measure it..? :D grab a big fat ass bud out of that ardent and chew it up and watch...wow you can get higher.

lol..I am ripped. The last batch of edibles i pushed it a bit far so i will go back to the normal.

The half of decarbed hash WITH the oz of primo buds might have done it...:D I ate a big fat square one (they give you monster in a tray of magical butter molds...that is for the operator)...

Operator.....Operator....

Yeah these came in hot...i did the math and had to do it 3 times which is not like me at all....but the 1 cup should have 19000 MG of THC that is with conversion and loss.

Well that make sense....

It will take all i have to not hoard these for me...but heathen is getting a whack :D I am too high to fill capsules LOL

Now that is a gummy. Kief is the easiest concentrate to add too...easier to make than rosin and water hash and zero investment after you have a trim bin or screens.

Why is it edibles get me baked and then make me want to be educational....because i need MORE !!!

Bong rip imminent....It is going to be the fruit punch wedding dub...

This song because....he talks to the operator...and i fucking love the Black Keys (except for that album before the last...that blowed hard)
Thursday I got ahold of 1 of Your unmeasured gummies, talk about coming in hot, I looked like that special mouthbreathing Cousin everyone avoids at Family reunions, fuck I was wrecked . Well done, I think lol.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
So easy to make.
The simplicity and speed of this appeals to me. Do you run the entire muffin tin's worth and save them individually for later? How much oil do you net from one single serve? Do you decarb prior?