I will be doing some chuckin outside crossing these with my chem91xbluegod
the blue god I have is from 2004 jordans gear from way back
got these from premeir seeds out of Canada shortly after web site was gone
and they closed shop but I got what I ordered and was great smoke
I still have old seeds didn't have any luck poppin them I had 2 phenos
one was a purple indica leaning plant and one was sativa

D

Deleted member 60

They'll love the high altitude sunshine. You might wanna create a QUICK cover system for hail though... that will be your biggest enemy. Other than that...hopefully the cold will hold off til we finish these all up!

It's a slow and steady game outside. Nothin happens fast but when it happens it is impressive.

best of luck!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
They'll love the high altitude sunshine. You might wanna create a QUICK cover system for hail though... that will be your biggest enemy. Other than that...hopefully the cold will hold off til we finish these all up!

It's a slow and steady game outside. Nothin happens fast but when it happens it is impressive.

best of luck!
yeah if I have to I will put them in shed at night I figure first week of October this pheno will be ready
starting to push hairs now once they start going full force I will be finishing them with hoola bloom
I have had good results with it the past few years and its cheap I just hit them with some guano
a few days ago

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hello everyone I wanted to post some plants that I made about 5yrs back this was a cut of bluecheese
I forgot where it came from but was a nice girl to have best way I can describe on the nose
would be rottin fruit with a cheese fung smells like dirty feet inside wife didn't like the
smell but we enjoyed the smok so anyways back to where I started I cross this bluecheese with
barneys farm cherry berry this plant was one of a kind this old gentlemen named jack was a retired plumber
and love to grow hydro this cherryberry pollen that I made turned everything into a treat
cherry berry mom was very finiky if you didn't treat her right she would go into flower
no matter what she finished fast and the flavor from her was like sweet skuny strawberries
so my cross has sveral different flavors goin on my sister grow this every year outside since I made this cross
so this year I decided I need to preserve her in some way so I picked out this plant in the pictures
I hit this female with my old school chem91 hybred crossed with bluegod another old one
so all in all this will be my outdoor strain for my close group of friends that knows what its like growing in
newengland weather can be crule to folks out there last year really sucked as well well enuff talk here is some pics from a few days ago at my sisters medical grow bluecheese crossed with cherryberry female pollen I only got a few seeds on this plant that she donated 2 branches for seeds for the future
I pollenated these about 3 wks ago 🌱 🌴 ☁ 🔥 o_O

Attachments