Dynasty/Relic Genetics/Prof P

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Can't believe I couldn't find a thread for this dude either. I've heard really good reviews from this guys seeds. I see that he might have sourced some of his genes from AKBB. Maybe Consumption and worked it a bit more? I hear his Blue Magoo Bx3 is coming out very soon. I really want that Megafauna.

I have about 10 of his strains and just popped 5 of them. Went with Pineapple Fields, Huckleberry Punch, Salmon River OG, Blue Magoo Bx2, and Lime Berry Mega. Should have some tails soon. I have really high hoped for the PF as the reviews are off the charts.

Anyone have any reviews on any of his strains? I'd be interested t know what his Cough is like.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Speakeasy had another flash sale today and I picked up Ravin's Nest with Huckleberry 3 Kings F2. Those sales are dangerous. They also have some 707 Seedbank packs for $35 with Kush Cleaner as the male. I didn't grab any of those but Idk much about that guy.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Shabud been around awhile, that kush cleaner is special, came from grandpa Loran. Jacks cleaner is woefully forgotten and it’s a dandy. Anything with the blue magoo in is great. I have sadly found out the big league cut of willies is so much better than stray fox’s Wilfred cut. Big league is like the cut around southern Oregon, not one speck of orange in it. Wilfred cut is all citrusy orange. It may have come from a pack of 89 sssc but it’s not the cut shared from white city to grants pass. The bluebonnet crosses from riot is worth it too at speakeasy, don’t care much for him, but the bluebonnet came from Lonestar of TRC fame, may he rip, via Bodhi. A potent blueberry that carries in a cross