Dyna-Gro Questions

MeanGreen420

Can anyone tell me when or if they flush before flowering’s done using this product.
Also does anyone use the bloom and how do you use grow and bloom in transition from veg to flower. Thanks!

can anyone tag heisenbeans

MeanGreen420

I have a few videos on mixing and using it. Check em on youtube
You know which video none of them are labeled about dyna gro.
But I did watch that latest on growing cannabis for beginners and saw you used dyna gro foliage? And water feed water..

Haha I’m trying to peel back the rest of the info😂👌🏼
Your simple and so am I.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Look at a feed chart. They have it in weeks. The end of week 4 will be whenever you flip. Idk if people even flush anymore. You will reduce feed but starving them when they are bulking womt do you any favors.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
This is what I run

Veg
2 parts foliage pro
1 part protekt
1 part bloom
1/2 part mag pro

bloom
2 parts bloom
1 part protekt
1 part foliage pro
1/2 part mag pro

Big Perm

Budtender
Can anyone tell me when or if they flush before flowering’s done using this product.
Also does anyone use the bloom and how do you use grow and bloom in transition from veg to flower. Thanks!

can anyone tag heisenbeans
I don't really flush, more of a taper off. They make a Flush, never really used it myself. When I transition, I use a 50/50 blend of Foliage Pro and Bloom in a res, then Bloom in the next one.
Protekt and Grow in veg.
Protekt, Grow, Bloom and Mag-Pro in flower. PPM depends on what week I am in.
Are you guys really using Grow? Or do you mean Foliage Pro? They make both.
I use Grow on veggies, and Foliage Pro on ganja.

I don't really flush, more of a taper off. They make a Flush, never really used it myself. When I transition, I use a 50/50 blend of Foliage Pro and Bloom in a res, then Bloom in the next one.

Are you guys really using Grow? Or do you mean Foliage Pro? They make both.
I use Grow on veggies, and Foliage Pro on ganja.
I stopped using Foliage Pro and switched to Grow. Didn't like it.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
It’s nice to have both grow and fp. You can alternate when needed because different ratios allows you to give the plants different amount of npk depending on what the plants need at that point in time

MeanGreen420

Nevermore I looked it up and protekt is silica which I got some of botanicare and mag pros a booster which I may try. Has anyone ran without there booster to do comparison. Is it worth it? @Hotwired

Dondell

I use 5ml foliage pro and 2.5ml mag pro per gallon. All stages, from babies to flowering...everything gets the same mix. no problems. Just started adding ful-power, and it makes a big difference...leaves are praying every day now...