Dutch seeds shop experience

marsuu

I've found some negative feedback about dutchseedsshop.com and I want to share my experience. I've been buying from them for a several years now and I rarely had any problems with the delivery or seeds. I grew my seeds indoors and had quite fat yields

Is there anyone who had similar positive experience?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I've found some negative feedback about dutchseedsshop.com and I want to share my experience. I've been buying from them for a several years now and I rarely had any problems with the delivery or seeds. I grew my seeds indoors and had quite fat yields

Is there anyone who had similar positive experience?
What was the negative feedback? Which strains do you like from there? Any pics?
🍺

I have used Dutch before a couple times too. It takes a while to get to me, being in the states. But other then that, great prices, easy payment ( they take paypal at least used too ). I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Nonutesforme

Grass city is a forum site full of noobs and right wing brainwashed wasp trump supporters who don’t know what they are talking about. Lot of good info in the organics section on no till and Korean natural farming but even there in a part of cannabis Doris where people are usually more open minded being organic and having strong opinions, I still found lots of anti-counter culture views and ideologies in a “counter culture” website. Take everything from GC forums with a grain of Himalayan pink sea salt

markHet

Dutch seeds shop products are of high quality. Sometimes i have to wait for too long to get my seeds but all in all i'm satisfied with the service