Dry & cure method for those who hate to trim

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
No problem it was passed on to me about a year ago. I was a little hesitant at first but in came from a good source and the more i did it the more i liked it. Glad it is working for you.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
No problem it was passed on to me about a year ago. I was a little hesitant at first but in came from a good source and the more i did it the more i liked it. Glad it is working for you.
Thanks man! I took your Lowe’s wardrobe box idea too 😂 works like a champ.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I kinda gave mine up. I was having to put the boxes in the flower room for stealth reasons. I have the charcoal filtration in the flower room. I just hang the plants whole now until they are ready for tupperware. So i have to tack on three weeks to the flower room. Which i do not like having to but. Three weeks of wasted time in my book.LOL

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Now i remember where i got that idea from ludda nugs over on RIU. Absolutely amazing grower. He was talking about maybe Jelly pie that he got a three week hang time. So i sent him a message and told him i have been busting my balls trying to get past 7 days. Please enlighten me on how to do that. He said that's easy i just hang the whole plant and seal the box up. I was always afraid to seal mine for risk of mold.LOL

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I kinda gave mine up. I was having to put the boxes in the flower room for stealth reasons. I have the charcoal filtration in the flower room. I just hang the plants whole now until they are ready for tupperware. So i have to tack on three weeks to the flower room. Which i do not like having to but. Three weeks of wasted time in my book.LOL
Damn dude you don’t have a spare closet you can stick the boxes in with a scrubber?

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Now i remember where i got that idea from ludda nugs over on RIU. Absolutely amazing grower. He was talking about maybe Jelly pie that he got a three week hang time. So i sent him a message and told him i have been busting my balls trying to get past 7 days. Please enlighten me on how to do that. He said that's easy i just hang the whole plant and seal the box up. I was always afraid to seal mine for risk of mold.LOL
Yea shit he’s a great grower. I didn’t seal the box but closing it up with plants in there was enough to bring the humidity up a bit. It’s dry as fuck here I’m talking 15% low as can be haha so the boxes made a difference.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Damn dude you don’t have a spare closet you can stick the boxes in with a scrubber?
I wish i did have a spare room for that. I believe a contractor trash bag will fit over the box as well to help hold in moisture although i am sure you would have to pull it off once a day.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I wish i did have a spare room for that. I believe a contractor trash bag will fit over the box as well to help hold in moisture although i am sure you would have to pull it off once a day.
Damn that’s shitty man 3 extra weeks. I know how that goes I just put together my drying room at this place. It’s beena couple years since I had a separate drying space and it’s a lifesaver

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I am getting about 9 days hang time right now :) Not always the case but tis the season right now and I love it. 40 to 50 degrees and average 50% humidity in that space, drying nice and easy. Just jarred one, jars are in a 25-30% RH room. I'll see later what they rise to. Buuuuuuuuuurp!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I think i might have made it to 8 days . I bet you could go a good ways if you had a sealed room were you could maintain 60% constantly.