Driver/light voltage help

F series

Insanely Active Member
Constant ccurrent drivers have variable voltage inputs.
There are many factors needed to determine the proper driver. What is your max current and forward voltage
I have several mean well constant voltage I believe, it's been so long I forgot straight up

Models are hlg line

Hlg 320 24b
Hlg 240 24b
Hlg 150 24b

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What are the LED strips you are using? 25V seems like a strange rating for LED strips but LEDs usually take lower voltages than they are rated for no problem. Those drivers you listed are all constant current drivers that support 12V-24V.

F series

Insanely Active Member
What are the LED strips you are using? 25V seems like a strange rating for LED strips but LEDs usually take lower voltages than they are rated for no problem. Those drivers you listed are all constant current drivers that support 12V-24V.

Maybe they are rounding 24.7 to 25?

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

■ 

current output. HLG-320H operates from 90~305VAC and offers models with different rated voltage ranging
between 12V and 54V. Thanks to the high efficiency up to 94%, with the fanless design, the entire series is
able to operate for -40℃ ~ +90℃ case temperature under free air convection. The design of metal housing
and IP67/IP65 ingress protection level allows this series to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. HLG-320H
is equipped with various function options, such as dimming methodologies, so as to provide the optimal design
flexibility for LED lighting system.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

It says thia at the top of the page for those lights
Obsolete
This product is no longer manufactured. View Substitutes.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

If you look at the spec sheet for that it says the minimum voltage those should be run at is 23.3V, nominal voltage is 25V, and maximum voltage is 27.7V so 24V is fine for that LED puck.

F series

Insanely Active Member
It says thia at the top of the page for those lights
Obsolete
This product is no longer manufactured. View Substitutes.
Thanks, I forgot about vac!

Also, obsolete is okay with me lol I think the f series I currently run are obsolete as well.

Im making new lights for a variety of lettuce and other similar vegetables, these and other strips can be had for $0.80 - $1.7 and I want have quantity so I can run soft and close

Thank you for the driver help man