Draig & LZ's newest Grow

Lady Zandra

Hey all! Well..here e are, starting some new genetics along side our old Moms...
Mommies are Godbud, Tangie, 24k, The Purps, and Original Obaminator... had them for a couple years now.. still cloning.. but Draig needs some new flavors/fresher genetics..And wants to try something different for his pain/insomnia & such...

SO: we got the following going:
From Brisco's Bargain Beans: 3 Sweet Chiquitas and 2 Sour Orange Cream
From Wicked Pissah's: 1 Tangerine Diesel Auto (need something for between harvests!)
From Hazeman: 3 Lemon Stomper, 3 Madness, 3 88' G13xHashplant, and 2 Stardawg.
We also decided to try to pop some OLD seeds, our own crosses of Blueberry, Hawaiian Skunk, Blue Rhino and Original 2002 SkittLZ...

Day1: 9pm- Put each strain in its own baggie in fabric-style paper towels soaked in solution of Suprethrive and Liquid Karma.

Day 2: 8pm- almost all the new seeds have popped! Just 1 each of Lemon stomper, Sour Orange Cream and Tangerine diesel not open yet! Plated popped seeds in basic inert Seed Starter soaked in same solution. Now under 400w HPS

Day 3: 8pm- ALL the Brisco's and Hazeman seeds have popped! Still waiting on the REALLY OLD stuff, and the Wicked Pissah auto..but it IS a big seed- the shell may need some help???

Day 4- Noon- still nothing else has popped- If nothing by tomorrow- giving some assistance!

Will post Baby pictures soon!seeds March 2020.jpg

Lady Zandra

Sorry haven't updated...
Nothing else has popped yet-
Those that did, are above ground and have their 2nd set of leaves in only 7 days!
A bit stretched-- MY FAULT!
I've been really sick (Not Covid!) and forgot to lower the light back down after placing them on their table--
SO- a little extra support and the rooms fans should fix that in no time! (y)

Lady Zandra

Hey there! Been a while!
Sorry- it's been real weird around here-- adjusting to working from home...
COULD get used to this IF the Dogs/Kids/Phone-calls would let me be for a few hours, and IF there wasn't so much other "Stuff' I've been needing/wanting to do here at home... such distractions!

We popped more beans!

Here's the lineup!
VERY happy so far...

1 cotton candy bean we had hanging about, and 2 of our own breed we're working on... Popped 3/2 and doing nicely- ready for some LST....

Then we popped the beans we got From HazeMan and DC Seed Exchange:
3 sweet Chiquitas, 3 Lemon Stompers, 2 Sour Orange Cream, 3 Madness, 2 Star Dawg and 3 of the '88 G13 x Hash Plant were started on 3/29- and are doing great!

The Tangerine Diesel Auto never popped-- and molded... So started a new one on 4/14- doing great!

I DID have some issues early on.. using a soil I've not worked with and my pH meter was off-- so locked- everything up-- started to yellow, but are turning around very nicely and greening up!

Soon to start MORE seeds-- We are trying a shit-ton of new strains to try to find our "Holy 8" to keep going.
Trying to Find a couple of "UP" strains that do not get trippy or make you nervous... and some to help with insomnia, and a couple decent day strains for pain.

Only growing small/medium sized plants to start with until we 'pick the winners' to keep & clone....

Draig is quite the connoisseur - seeing how we have grown (and he's smoked) literally over 120 strains in the past 18 years... Were going to o with our old stand by's...but why not try something new- and more 'local'??!

Trying for different flavors and terpene profiles.... this should be interesting!

Only Gal in flower now is a medium sized "Da Purps"-- 2 ballasts died on us-- so is under a T5 array until I move a 400w HPS in there--
Can't afford to replace the 1000w and the 600w that croaked...

Sorry the photo's suck--- so does my phone/camera :(

Attachments

Rooted

Plant whisperer
So what happened with the sweet chiquitas? Ive got one going now #2 that is lil special but cant find anyone growing them. Shes day 51 smells like sweet hoppes gun cleaner. Like a chemical banana. Seems banana alone draws a lot of blanks and dreams on google search. Utopia farms is the only banana. Clone only. Orgnkd hammerhead all them had to use that cut so its not orgnkd banana og or hammerhead cb s1 its all utopia farms cut renamed by ppl who got hands on it. Enough rambling how did they turn out?