Down Under Indoor thread

Nah theres plenty getting beans through you just gotta be careful and use a good seedbank and stealth orders look just like any other parcel, I lived out bush and ordered beans no worries even had a whole tent/light setup delivered from ebay it was five massive boxes and some very suss looks from the post worker. Once your first seed order comes through you'll be hooked.
Edit: I see you have got plenty through after looking through your thread lol
No bro I don't live in Australia. The opposite just about.Scotland I'm from.

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Chung lee.haha.is that named after the cartoon character or the funny fucker from pawn stars?
The ps x cl looks l8ke it's got a good start.
Nah it's From the movie Bloodsport apparently the names really spelt chong li, but they are short and fat like chum lee. It's from Southern Star Seeds and the Pink Sherbert is from Feminised Seed Company

Nah it's From the movie Bloodsport apparently the names really spelt chong li, but they are short and fat like chum lee. It's from Southern Star Seeds and the Pink Sherbert is from Feminised Seed Company
I,v never ran any sherbet type strains yet.
Ran genetics from just about all the other well known cookie cuts except sherbet.i need to remedy that.i had the thin mint cut which was really nice but I accidently flowered my last clone and didn't realise until i had bloomed it and chopped and dried

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
I,v never ran any sherbet type strains yet.
Ran genetics from just about all the other well known cookie cuts except sherbet.i need to remedy that.i had the thin mint cut which was really nice but I accidently flowered my last clone and didn't realise until i had bloomed it and chopped and dried
I don't know what the pink sherbert really is it say's GSC Thin mint cut x Proprietary cut on the gorilla website but i also had King gelato which is supposed to be sunset sherbert x thin mint x king I liked the stone of the king gelato better but the pink sherbert is sticky and stinky and also good smoke but it was a lower yielder and the buds weren't as big also a bit leafy.

_klx_

Super Active Member
What strains ya running this round man? Lookin Very healthy!
Thanks man. I am actually pretty chuffed cos its my first time running top fed coco and I made up my own nutes from some 25kg bags from Norco and so far its working out good.

Got a bunch of strains in there so hopefully should find a keeper or 2

3 x Wedding Cake S1s (Heisen)
2 x Banana Cookies S1s (Heisen)
2 x Sunset Sherbet x Wedding Cake (Heisen)
2 x Wedding Pie x Banana Cookies (Heisen)
1 x Jelly Pie (GPS)
1 x Sweet Black Angel (Samsara - Keeper benchmark cut)
4 x LA Pure Affie (Cannaventure)
2 x French Cookies (TH)
1 x Champagne Kush (TH)
1 x Granddaddy Purple (Blimburn)

....there is 1 more in there I just cant think what it is at the moment but gotta be some fire on that lot I reckon.

This is a seed run so will do a clone run next of any with potential.

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Thanks man. I am actually pretty chuffed cos its my first time running top fed coco and I made up my own nutes from some 25kg bags from Norco and so far its working out good.

Got a bunch of strains in there so hopefully should find a keeper or 2

3 x Wedding Cake S1s (Heisen)
2 x Banana Cookies S1s (Heisen)
2 x Sunset Sherbet x Wedding Cake (Heisen)
2 x Wedding Pie x Banana Cookies (Heisen)
1 x Jelly Pie (GPS)
1 x Sweet Black Angel (Samsara - Keeper benchmark cut)
4 x LA Pure Affie (Cannaventure)
2 x French Cookies (TH)
1 x Champagne Kush (TH)
1 x Granddaddy Purple (Blimburn)

....there is 1 more in there I just cant think what it is at the moment but gotta be some fire on that lot I reckon.

This is a seed run so will do a clone run next of any with potential.
Defo some fire to be found in those! i'm looking forward to see what ya find. And your nutes seem on point too there's nothing like playing the mad scientist and it paying off!