Doob of the Day

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After smoking a most wonderful doob of the day I thought it is time to make a spot to post my favorites.

Today's splendid doob of the day

3Thirteen Seeds....Purple Primate Rosin slathered on a paper with a citrus milf filling....Thank-You @HydroRed for making this killer doob possible.

I dont have a picture...i smoked the whole damned thing.

Tomorrow I will take a picture before i smoke it...Eureka Eh !

The flavor....well this was the best part. The lemon pie taste of the rosin combined with that lemon cleaner, milky candy heart flavor combined into quite possibly the best tasting lemon doob i ever smoked...well not possibly 100% the best lemon tasting doob i ever smoked EVER !!!

Effect...I am glad i can type without thinking about it because i cant think about shit...and then i think about everything. I smoked that doob and then changed my bloom room. And i didnt just add a light...i changed all lighting and it was good and pure and the right spacial distance.

And then i rolled another doob of the day...And I can not type right anymore.

I give this doob two thumbs up.. You really cant go wrong with citrus milf and the purple primate rosin is a solid mental melter and deep thinker on its own...paired with that wonderful citrus milf...well that is a GREAT doob of the day !

PEACE !!!

And for the record I am really high...or how can you test it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today's doob of the day...This one is brought to you by Schwaggy's fine seeds.

I pressed some rosin from Skunky VA and then i liberally applied it to a 1 1/4 raw natural...i then filled it with skunky VA so I can really taste it.

Very nice. Solid intense buzz. I had to put it out at half because it just wasnt going to stop burning.

Wow very intense...still coming on. The rosin has a real piny skunk thing going on. Tastes wonderful and i am going to go finish the other half. I lost track of what i was doing a few times there.

Solid wonderful doob. Solid long lasting effect and it came on really hard and confusing....then it mellowed to a cool kind of chill out vibe but i cleaned out the fridge and made a pot of soup.

Very solid doob. I will save that big bertha sister for the late game
20191215_130208.jpg20191215_131010.jpg

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Btw...this is the best $5 I ever spent on Amazon. Make perfect, really tight king size cones. It will make 1 1/4's also but you have to go tipless or make a slightly larger tip. Takes a FULL 2" grinder load, you can pack it real tight. Also takes 10 minutes to make one. But it's perfect!~

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thanks for that man....i got a pack of those cone papers and....welll how the hell do i fill it.

I like kicking it with the Raw rollers and tips. I also now hand roll the tip with a taper so it looks like a cone roll. :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
10 MINUTES? I have to get one so i can make one that makes 10 at once. Someone had a link where he had one that filled 50 and you shake it.

:)

I need a prototype and then....to the batcave! or that 6 shooter...damn i have to remember im using the vape!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
10 MINUTES? I have to get one so i can make one that makes 10 at once. Someone had a link where he had one that filled 50 and you shake it.

:)

I need a prototype and then....to the batcave! or that 6 shooter...damn i have to remember im using the vape!
Lol, I'll time the next one...10 min might be an exaggeration. But this makes a better cone than the shake down boxes. And you can make a layer cake with diff weeds easy. I was wanting to get some cones/stuff but Christmas came and I have many thousands of papers/tips now. Joints burn perfectly.......thing costs less than coffee and a egg sandwich :)

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Lol, I'll time the next one...10 min might be an exaggeration. But this makes a better cone than the shake down boxes. And you can make a layer cake with diff weeds easy. I was wanting to get some cones/stuff but Christmas came and I have many thousands of papers/tips now. Joints burn perfectly.......thing costs less than coffee and a egg sandwich :)
@gwheels
Okeydokey, on a pre-rolled cone, filling and tamping only(perfectly) the elapsed time was 1minute 12 seconds.

Blue Dream
bludreambomber.jpg