Doniawon's growshow

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
1) How does MAC grow as a plant for you? Fast? Tall? Lengthy nodes? Found some Mac 1 capulator clones but have never grown it.
2) Do you grow mostly from regular seeds that you cross yourself? Or do you ever do clones?
Cap1 caps cut, is amazing!!. You should feel lucky to have it.
I myself have never gotten to run it.
I ran like 6/7 seeds.. saw a couple females and males, kept my favorites female and also f2, and f3 them.
I've never seen any of the f3 and only a couple f2..
Mac is good, but mac1 is the cut to have.
Grows like alien cookies with Columbian fans?.
I'm no expert on the Mac.
I grow both.
I'm not big into mono cropping, I really love to hunt packs that interest me. But atm I'm kinda running with a handful and keeping it simple.

What on your plate?. Getting a new run going?. Would love to see/hear about it ..
I'm sure you could get some good ideas on this forum.
Congrats on the mac1 cut!.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
3 days or so.
Flushing out nice. Pink and yellow sour, purple and boudeax jetfuel. Anxious to replace with the first runtz round!
I have been stuck inside for way too long. I know I need to get some things out. I apologise, having some personal issues with the current condition of life. I have the envelopes need to hit everyone up. Jethro first.IMG_20200407_000933908.jpgIMG_20200407_000930449.jpgIMG_20200407_000913958.jpgIMG_20200407_000910412.jpg

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Sup foo..
Haven't run it yet. My collective just got it.. and sfv is top 10, archive being archive/face off!!! Has to be amazing I'm sure.
The guy who sold the cut swears it's elite..so I'm anxious to get it in rotation.

How's your little one?. Ive been hiding out n a cave, have not talked to anyone but windy
She’s great, starting to talk lol.

I have valley girl and fairly certain it’s legit, it’s a really specific looking flower, but no terpz.may just be last run and a clone that hasn’t adjusted to my space, but maybe some other problem, my ecsd and alien dog had a similar issue for 2 cycles. Granted, I’m still getting rid of alien dawg, old school poop terpz. My chem4 is better chem terpz.
ACE9D84C-E459-4768-9D22-1C82D334264C.jpeg209CA53F-B224-4F0C-AAEF-37EE5321E556.jpegD9843F74-21A7-4EC8-8D72-611C4E2150D5.jpeg

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
Cap1 caps cut, is amazing!!. You should feel lucky to have it.
I myself have never gotten to run it.
I ran like 6/7 seeds.. saw a couple females and males, kept my favorites female and also f2, and f3 them.
I've never seen any of the f3 and only a couple f2..
Mac is good, but mac1 is the cut to have.
Grows like alien cookies with Columbian fans?.
I'm no expert on the Mac.
I grow both.
I'm not big into mono cropping, I really love to hunt packs that interest me. But atm I'm kinda running with a handful and keeping it simple.

What on your plate?. Getting a new run going?. Would love to see/hear about it ..
I'm sure you could get some good ideas on this forum.
Congrats on the mac1 cut!.
SE Michigan has great stuff going on. It’s good to work in the industry and meet the growers.. it helps. I’m about to get Alaskan thunderf*** clones into flower, they’re pretty vigorous once acclimated. I have a run going, too many strains to list in veg right now getting ready, I have one grow thread here.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
She’s great, starting to talk lol.

I have valley girl and fairly certain it’s legit, it’s a really specific looking flower, but no terpz.may just be last run and a clone that hasn’t adjusted to my space, but maybe some other problem, my ecsd and alien dog had a similar issue for 2 cycles. Granted, I’m still getting rid of alien dawg, old school poop terpz. My chem4 is better chem terpz.
View attachment 55508View attachment 55509View attachment 55510
I'll hit u with veg pics and n a bit kmog.
Doesn't look much like the sfv I had. But granted it's not sfv, fully mature or dry so?. Lotta variables.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
SE Michigan has great stuff going on. It’s good to work in the industry and meet the growers.. it helps. I’m about to get Alaskan thunderf*** clones into flower, they’re pretty vigorous once acclimated. I have a run going, too many strains to list in veg right now getting ready, I have one grow thread here.
Bitchn!. I'll scope it out

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'd let ya. Pretty much tired of this shit these days. Feeling like Bill Murray n groundhog day.
Kinda miss the ole days. Couple lights, and a pack of beans.
Im going for 4 tents total. Mother, veg and 2 flower tents. One 4x4 of Jenny going perpetual every month (daily smoke) then 2x4 for a variety of other stuff like BBC (bedtime) and Poultree (tastes like fucking chicken on everything) that I'll want to run consistently. Leaves a lil room for seed popping. Honestly I'm probably a year from that I'm tryna find a few more mom's.